Chapter 15

Harry and Draco were the first to enter. Once they had the chance to look around they smiled at each other then beckoned the rest of the group inside.

The room was seemingly as big as the Great Hall without the tables and teacher's stage even though it was full of training materials. The first corner held change of clothes and locker room space for everyone who entered the room prepared to train. One side was covered in completely different levels of rock climbing walls and gear. Another corner held weapons and wand extensions. The next side kept a tally of wins and losses during duels or battles. The last wall was made of a huge bookshelf that seemed almost as endless as the ceiling full of defense books and other advance dueling and battle spells. There was a space for meditation as well as a new corner specifically for healing and first aid. In the center of the room was a large circle that was raised a bit from the rest of the room to ensure everyone would be able to see any practice duels held there.

"Each of us will take a station. Pick something you think you would be good at and go there." Harry gestured towards himself and the other 6th years.

Draco took over weapons and wand extensions without a sound. His parents always kept artifacts like these in the house. He was a trained sword fighter and fencer. He wondered if his dad would have given him lessons if he knew it would end up being his downfall.

Ron moved to the rock climbing. He was good at finding leverage, not so good at keeping it...or using it to be quite honest, but he could always find a weak spot and the best places to get to safely.

Pansy took over meditation mostly because it allowed her to take and maintain control of herself and her powers. She didn't look to see if anyone was going to join her before relaxing her mind and reclining her now floating form in the air.

Blaise and Hermione had both moved to healing and first aid, because Blaise wasn't too familiar with muggle methods of first aid. He was a quick learner so while the first group was learning it from Hermione he picked it up himself them pushed her over towards the books, where he could sense she wanted to be anyway.

"The googly eyes you're making at those books are worse than the ones Draco and Potter make at each other. Just go! I'll handle this." She didn't even flinch when he yelled like most of the younger kids did, just smiled a huge all tooth grin before rushing over to the shelf and sharing books and knowledge with the first years who wanted it.

Harry made his way to the center of the room where he could help show the young ones how to duel and battle. As the group split up for the different sections he smiled.

"We'll train for one hour before heading back to our Commons. Next time we can meet a bit earlier and schedule time to rotate between each section." Everyone nodded and the largest expansion of Dumbledore's Army had begun trainings.
----------
The next morning in the Great Hall both the young Slytherins and young Gryffindors were excited for what they had become a part of. Not only that, but there was less animosity between the 2 groups. Of course the house rivalry was stronger than any bonds formed in one night of extensive training, but it was clear it was helping to make the rivalry more fun and less hatred.

Harry swept his eyes over the room before they landed on his boyfriend and he gave him a smile. If anyone noticed they payed no real attention. Malfoy-Potter was old news for now and he was glad for that.

"Harry! Are you even listening to me?" Harry looked back at his best friend and gave him an apologetic smile.

"Not really mate, sorry."

"S'no big deal I was just saying how 'Mione has been up all day recruiting people for training lessons so the room may be even bigger tomorrow night. She started talking to some of the older students too in the other houses." He stuffed a fork full of eggs into his mouth.