Avoidance

You woke up a hot mess this morning, well... That's what your mom said. Your brother is still sleeping while you are in the bathroom brushing your hair. It is about 8:30 a.m. and you thought a morning swim would be refreshing.

So when you finished brushing your hair, you put on your swimsuit and headed down to the lake. Mom already made you breakfast which was French Toast and dad stayed inside reading a magazine that he got the other day.

You arrived at the lake and the first thing you did was climb the ladder to the rope swing. When you got to the top of the platform, you grabbed hold of the swing and let out a long exhale before jumping.

When you were swinging, you felt the breeze brush against your body as you were dropping. You clung onto the rope for dear life as you were falling, the swing lifted you up as you reached full momentum.

So you let go, you looked down to see the water get closer and closer until you finally landed in it. You feel the cold liquid surround your warm body and the bubbles run up your body as you sink in the water. Once you got used to the coldness of the water, you swam to the surface.

You popped out of the water and gasped for air. You moved your hair out of your face and went back under to fix it.

You swam there for awhile before you got back out and went to shore. You grabbed your towel that was hanging from a tree and behind it was that boy again.

You gasped and backed up away from him because you weren't expecting him to be standing there.

"Annyeonghaseo! Sorry to scare you again," He giggled while massaging the back of his neck, as he did so, it exposed his powerful biceps.

"I-It's okay," You said while wrapping the towel around yourself. How long was he standing there? Was he watching you swim?

"So, about your stay here..." He started to speak, which brought your attention towards him.

"Have you noticed anything... Odd, so to say?" He asked you, which you shook your head.

"No," You replied. His question made you think about yesterday, what was he going to tell you?

"Yah, Jimin.." You began to speak, but his eyes quickly shot daggers at you and got in a fighting stance which made you jump in surprise.

"How do you know my name?" He asked you with a lot of force  in his voice. You feel pressured, and your mind is starting to spin.

"Y-Yesterday your mother was calling for you! So I assumed that your name was Jimin," You spat out in worry hoping he wouldn't hurt you, but instead he just showed you a bright smile and pushed you slightly on the shoulder.

"You actually thought I was mad? You're so gullible," He said while laughing. You gave him a pouty face from the words that came out of his mouth.

"I'm so not gullible!" You argued against him. He held up his pointer finger, signaling you to wait. He looked outback of you curiously and lifted one eyebrow up.

"What the.."  You quickly turned around looking in the direction he was staring at. There is nothing there, is something hidden somewhere?

"Not gullible, huh?" You turned back to him, seeing him with his arms crossed. You growled at him, you're mad at yourself because you just proved his point.

"So what if I am?" 

"It doesn't matter, it's just funny," He replied while smiling. You growled again, shooting bullets at him with your eyes. You're just amusing him, which is something you didn't want to do.

"Oh yeah, by the way shorty, you didn't answer my question yesterday," He looked at you up and down like you have no idea what you're talking about.

"Shorty? I'm taller than you," You rolled your eyes, because he completely ignored the other part of your sentence.

"Well, whatever, just answer my question!" He backed up a little bit, raising his hands up in defense.

"Fine, what was it again?" You sighed and began to speak.

"Yesterday, you told me that my family shouldn't have came back here. Why?" He looked at you like you went completely bonkers.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," He said. You assume that he is acting again, this is starting to get on your nerves.

"I know that you're trying to fool me again, it's not working!" He shakes his head, denying the truth.

"I seriously have no clue what you're saying," You groan and rest your face on your hands. Just him is giving you stress.

"Oh hey look! A rope swing!" He said prancing towards it, avoiding your question. You ran after him as he starts to climb the ladder.

"Quit changing the subject!" You ordered but he didn't follow through with it. He just grabbed the rope swing and looked down at you.

"Fine, I'll tell you," You feel happy now that he said that, but you have a feeling that the happiness  wont last long.

"Go on," He nodded as he leaped off of the platform and swung down.

"The thing that I was going to tell you was, that I have seen some weird things!" Jimin yelled to you before he let go and landed in the water.

Weird things? Like what? This did not answer my question  -You thought to yourself. You ran up to him as he walked up to shore.

"What do you mean by weird things? What did you see?" You asked all at once. He just looked at you in surprise and looked around.

"You really want to know?" You nodded your head.

"Ne!" He looked around again and leaned in so his lips reached your ear.

"You're so gullible," He whispered than he ran away. You looked at him in surprise as ran off back home.

"Yah! What the hell?!" You shouted out to him. What a waste of time, you can't believe you spent all night wondering about that. You can't believe you had fell for it.

"Aish..." You walked back to the cabin full of frustration. You weren't just mad at him, you were also mad at yourself for believing what he was saying.

As you reached the cabin, you quickly got changed into your normal everyday clothes and just sat on your bed with anger.

You don't want to see him again, you hated how he made you feel stupid. If you were to see him again, you wish he'd stop.

You grabbed your pillow and rested your head on it, closing your eyes.

"Idiot."

(A/N: Annyeonghaseo!
I'm sorry that this chapter was kind of boring :P
Just hang in there, it'll get better
I promise :3
Anyways, sorry for any errors
And as always, saranghae
💕
~Annyeong!~