Crash

A/N: Hello everyone!
I shall now update this fic!! :3
Woohoo I am finally on a roll haha
Once I got out of the hospital I began writing
I can't stop lmao
But may I just say, everyones theories for the book is really interesting to say the least
Just you wait until it all unfolds further chapters ;)

You hold the poem in your hands and pass it on to Jimin, despite that you already read it out loud.

"Yes, the poem she wrote is very creative for a girl her age. Pure talent," You agreed with Jimin. He gladly took the poem and his eyes skimmed over the poem, reading it again. He nods to your remark as he silently read the poem to himself.

The door opens up, which caught both yours and Jimins attention. Your mother and father walk in, at first wearing an expression that showed no progress for their search for Ivan. 

"Hey sweetie, we're back," Mother spoke as she closed the door after your dad walked through it. Your father turns to you and smiles softly, waving to you both.

"Hello guys," He greets. His eyes run over you two and then onto the opened box on the bed with everything sprawled out in front of it. His expression changed.

"Welcome back," You smiled as you began putting everything inside. Your father was still staring at the box and his eyes followed when you put the picture of Chloe inside. Before you could put everything away, your mother peaks over.

"What's that you got there?"

Before you had a chance to speak, your father released a giant irritated sigh.

"Hunny, do you know what we forgot?" He rubbed his hand against his forehead as he turns towards her. She looked up at him with curiosity and shrugs, shaking her head.

"No..?"

"We're running low on bottled water and charcoal for the grill," He explains which she nodded her head softly.

She chuckles, "How many times are we going to the goddamn shop this week? We already went multiple times the past few days."

"I know I know," He chuckles as well, dropping his hand back down into place. He continues, "I don't know about you, but I think we all would like dinner tonight and not be dehydrated."

Your mother blinks, processing the risky sarcastic remark he made. She exhaled heavily through her nose and puts her hands on her hips, looking at you and Jimin.

"Well, would you guys like to go to the shop with us? It will be quick, since we're just picking up these few things," Your mother offered, as your dad walks back towards the door and motions you both to follow.

"Uh, yeah sure," You answered, looking at Jimin for confirmation. He nodded, making parts of his black bangs move slightly.  Jimin stood up and brushed dust and dirt off of his attire and straightened is clothes out.

You got up as well while Jimin was handing you the paper with Chloe's poem written on it. Your parents were already leaving the cabin, so you folded the paper and put it inside your pocket.  As you and Jimin walked out of the door and followed your parents to the car, you had a small bad feeling that lasted shortly. Goosebumps appeared on your skin and you shivered a bit.

You thought about the feeling, what if you're leaving and missing an opportunity that you actually will find Ivan? Yes, your parents did just come home from searching for him, plus you and Jimin already did today.

Or maybe the interaction with your dad that you had recently freaked you out a bit, will he act out again? That night he did say that he didn't trust Jimin, maybe he would like you to go to the store with them so he could see Jimins behavior... Though, Jimin did nothing that should have lost your dads trust. What is it exactly that he has against him?