Meet up

"That wasn't you?" You asked Ivan in astonishment. He just shook his head at your question.

"No," You looked back to see if the figure was still there, but it wasn't. But then you remembered that Ivan is the type of person who likes to play pranks, so you just rolled your eyes.

"Come on Ivan, we're going back," You said, grabbing his wrist and tugging him back to the cabin. You can see a little bit better because the fog is starting to disappear, but it is dark out. It is almost midnight.

"W-Why?" You sighed and gave him a stern look.

"Because I am done with your bullshit right now, so lets go," You ordered. He just pouted and pulled his wrist out of your hand, following behind you.

"That really wasn't me though, I saw it too,"

"Then who else is it supposed to be?" You asked him. He is really starting to get on your nerves, it's unbelievable.

"I don't know!" You just decided to ignore him as you both arrived at the cabin. The door opened with a loud creak, which you both have gotten used to, and you shooed him off to bed.

"I need to go to sleep, you had your fun, now goodnight," You said as you collapsed on your bed, expecting a whine or a complain from him. But you got none.

Instead he followed through with your order and crawled into bed as well, but he is on his phone. Whatever, as long as it keeps him away from you.

You closed your eyes as you wanted to fall in a deep slumber, but each time you drift, you always end up waking yourself back up.

"This sucks..." You muttered as you rolled over on your bed, tucking your arm underneath the pillow.

"Can't sleep?" Ivan asked you, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Goodnight Ivan," You said in annoyance, also signifying that you're telling him to shut up in an annoyed tone.

"Alright, jeez..." 

(A/N: Annyeonghaseo!
Wattpad is pissing me off, it deleted almost everything I had wrote
SO... I will be writing what I had onto the next chapter
I'm sorry, thanks for being patient
~Annyeong!~