A Picture of You

"What the hell?" You growled as you quickly brought the rock down on the lock once more.

"Seriously? Nothing?" Jimin asked, crouching next to you as you were letting your temper get the best of you, while you angrily brought the rock down repeatedly on the metal.

"Nothing! Just fucking break!" You slid your fingers up a bit so you wouldn't smash them against the metal or the box, but you put more force into your strikes.

"Here, may I try?" Jimin asked you, which you didn't give the rock to him right away, but you complied in the end. A part of you felt like you were giving up when you handed the rock, but it was nearly impossible.

"Lets just break through the box instead," Jimin suggested, raising the rock up above it. You silently watch his actions while he quickly brought the rock down onto the box. The aftermath made your mouth drop.

"Not an indent! Not even a scratch! That's impossible," You spoke as you grabbed the box and angrily threw it at a tree.

"B-Be careful! Something might be fragile and could break in there!" He called out, but it was too late as it already struck the tree. You groan all sorts of profanity angrily as you saw there were no scratches even after that.

"You should have thought of that right when you were trying to break the box open," You spoke as you gripped onto it. You sighed, feeling so hot headed from your temper.

"Yeesh," Jimin held his hands up as he took a step backwards.

"I'm sorry, I'm just irritated, its not you," You apologized genuinely, trying to calm yourself down.

Jimin smiled, "Its alright, it happens."

You shift your attention down to the box and observed it. There really was no mark from you both trying to get it open. Its only design that remains on the box, along with the lock.

"Can we just talk about how nothing happened to it? How is that even possible? Everything that we did to it too," You sighed, dropping the box to the ground and sat in front of it.

"It is very strange," Jimin implied, running his fingertips over the material.

"Now lemme guess, there was a witch that casted a spell on this thing," You spoke sarcastically as you raise a brow.

"Logical," Jimin joked, looking up at you as it lightened up the mood a little. You wore a small smile on your face.

"Yeah, so logical it makes my brain hurt," You massaged your temples lightly. You roll your eyes, "Wherever it is, I hope we can find the key soon."

Jimin nodded his head in agreement, getting up from the ground and held out his hand to help you up. You looked up at his hand before you grabbed the box and took his hand as you got up.

You brushed the dirt off as you both now plan to head back to your cabin. From the searching, the swimming, the tantrum, you no undoubtedly got at least a bit tired. You wonder if your parents went searching yet.

There wasn't much of a breeze, but the small wind that there was kicked up some leaves, some brushing past each other like a warm greeting. The grass lightly waved to the passing leaves, greeting the others that brush past their way towards the roots that intertwine into a trunk of a tall tree that's planted firmly, standing tall and proudly clinging onto mother earth.

The sun peeks through the forest-ceiling, shining it's nurturing light on the creatures that belongs to earth. A spot light created for the dust dancing in the rays and the diversity of flying bugs gather it's warmth.

The sun, soon, going to be consumed by the blanket of clouds came out just to say goodbye. With its time, it watched over whatever it touched with its rays before it got covered up. The clouds stolen the light, greedily embracing the sun until it's no longer visible, it painted itself a dark grey.