"He's telling me to do it,"

"Ivan. . ." 

He is looking at you with pure fright in his eyes. He is looking at you filled with shock as well, he isn't even blinking. He is as still as a statue, and his mouth is agape. 

"Ivan, who are you talking to?" You asked as you slowly walked over to him, but he frantically backed up. He looked utterly terrified of you, as you held out your hand to him.

"It is just me, (Y/N). It's nearly 2:30, let's go back," You whispered, trying to comfort him the best you can, although his frightful expression stayed the same. You have no idea what has gotten into him.

"Ivan, please. . ." You pleaded, but he then turned his head around and looked about rapidly. He dug his fingers into the ground before looking at you again.

"He told me to do it," He whispered slightly.

You furrowed your brows as you tilted your head in confusion, "Who? Do what? Ivan, no one is here."

He shook his head and pointed out back of himself. You peered out back of him, just in case if someone was there, but as expected, it was nothing.

"So. . .  You have been talking to a tree?" You asked jokingly, hoping he would crack a smile, abut instead, his frightful expression turned into a stone cold glare.

"What the hell?!" Ivan screeched. Your eyes widened as he stood up walking over to you, "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He growled as he shoved you down onto the dirt. You release a loud grunt as you landed on some twigs.

"Ivan! Calm down!" You required as you instantly stood back up, "Why are you so mad?"

"I'm not going to calm down, prick," Ivan hissed, which you gasped and smacked him on the face. Normally, he would have pouted and complained that you did that, but he just endured the pain and looked right at you as if it didn't hurt him.

"Do not talk to me like that! How would mom react if you called her stuff like that? Not so great, huh? Now fix your attitude and go to the cabin! It is getting late!" You ordered, Ivan is definitely getting on your last nerve, and apparently, you are getting on his too.

"I'm not going back," He uttered. He balled up his fists, as a vein is visible on his neck.

"Stop being so fucking stubborn! The world does not revolve around you. Why are you so mad anyway? We're going home, now."

"You can't tell me what to do," He growled, you shot glares at him while he returned them back to you. You shake your head in irritation.

"Yeah? Well mom can. I will be right back."

You turned around and began to storm back to the cabin, but before you could go any farther, Ivan had a hold onto your wrist.

"Ivan, let go! I am not fighting you," You addressed. Your voice only made him more mad as he then tightened his grip on you. His grip actually began to hurt your wrist as you tried and tugged away.

"Let go!" You shouted, but then he began to twist your arm the wrong way. You yelp in pain as you swung your free hand out back of you and hit him in the gut. He grunted softly from the impact, but he didn't stop twisting your arm.

You then began to stomp at his feet outback of you while you were using all of your strength to lose his grasp. Luckily, after a few kicks, he did let go. You stumbled forward a little bit before turning around back at him.

"What is your problem?!" You asked, as he continued to walk closer to you. You backed up a little bit from him invading your personal space. This is definitely not like him. By now, he would have ran home, and he knows better to not pick a fight with you.