Jimin's House

Recap: You, Jimin, and your parents were going to the store. Though your father seems a little... off? He got you all in a car crash and your mother is unconscious. He is giving off dangerous vibes and he smashed your phone when you threatened to call the cops.

---

He looked at you with the most blankest stare but the vibes he's giving off is mortifying.

"You cannot save her."

You and Jimin instantly pushed the car doors open and fall out of the vehicle. Without thinking twice, you both got up and started to run off the road and into the forest; hopefully making it harder for your father to catch you. 

You could hear your fathers booming voice echo on, "Where do you think you are going?!"

Without giving an answer, the both of you run as fast as you could past the trees and stumps. Everything just seems like a green and brown blur as your number one focus is to keep up with Jimin and to get to safety... Wherever the hell that could be in this forest.

While you are off running away, what's going to happen to mom? The unanswered question that most likely will linger in your mind makes your heart sink. What an odd feeling; your heart sinking while beating faster than ever before due to the running and fear.

Is he chasing you? You're afraid to turn and see for yourself, plus it'd might slow you down. You can't hear if he's behind you because of your heavy breaths, your loud heart plus you and Jimin's feet rapidly stomping on the leaves and twigs underneath. You try and listen for anything that your father could be yelling out to you, but there was absolutely nothing.

"Where should we go?" Jimin inquired, his voice shaky and airy as he kept his attention straight ahead.

"We need to get back to the cabin," you answered, starting to alter the course of your direction to where the destination of your cabin is.

"But it's unsafe there," Jimin declared, which you nodded your head in affirmation.

"But the chest that we found with the newspaper cutouts and poem is a lead to where Ivan is, I know it! I can't lose it!" You claimed. Jimin was right beside you as you kept your fast pace. You do not know how long you could keep the speed up. Besides, Jimin could probably run faster but doesn't want to lose sight of you.

You look around as your running, hopefully bound to see your cabin in the distance soon. You believe you are running in the correct direction. Jimin would know more of where it'd be, since he knows this space a lot more than you do. He grew up here, combing the forest throughout his childhood you'd assume.

"Am I going the right way?" You perplexed, taking a glance at Jimin who was nodding his head in confirmation. You take a sigh of relief, knowing that you're with someone that knows this neck of the woods... Literally.

Zooming past the trees, keeping your eyes peeled for the building, you are struck with realization that your father probably knows a lot more than what he's putting out there. He's never acted this way before, then BAM, when Ivan disappeared, so did your dads mental state.

"There it is!" Jimin pointed to the small building in the distance ahead of us. Now that you see that it's right there, you use the last bit of energy you have to bolt forward as fast as you ever could. 

With every step, you see the cabin inching closer and closer. You are eager to retrieve the chest again, knowing it'd be in safe hands.

Finally, you arrived and ran the corner to fully meet the door. You quickly look around to see any signs of your father making it here before you did. Seeing that there was none, you whipped the door open and ran to the bed that you left the box resting on.