A Raven's Call (Saskue love story, Yaoi)

Raven's POV

I woke up to the sound of piercing shrieks. I jumped out of bed my 11 year old brain sluggish. I ran down the stairs. My white tiger cub following closely behind, loyally. The house sounded empty. My foot steps seeming to echo though out the house. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Walking to parents room. I walk down the hall towards the last door seeing that it's already open.

'Odd' I think to my self Mom and Dad never leave the door open.

I push the door open wider after a moment of hesitation. I walk in slowly check the bed but seeing it vacant.

"Mom? Dad?'' I say out loud in to the darkness.

"I wonder what's going on'' I think out loud looking to Lyra my cub for some sort of answer.

I walk out of the room towards the door looking out the window seeing nothing in the murky light. I slip on my sandal's opening the door slowly. I walk out sluggishly, not wanting to disrupt the eerie quiet. But than I hear the sound of glass breaking. Then it sounds as if a sound barrier has been broken because I can hear the sound of fighting and more screams of terror and pain. I leave the door cracked open. I walk outside looking around. I see multiple lumps on the road and sidewalk. The closer I get, I can tell if the move and if they don't. I cautiously walk towards one of the lumps.

I gasp as I see that the lump is a person.

Part of my family.

My uncle.

I stand there for what seems like forever as my young brain tries to comprehend whats going on around me. Finally I snap out of it running to another person. This one though unlike my uncle is still alive barely but still alive. I crouch down next to the person, still trying to tell who it is.

"Sister!'' I get out or try to but it comes out as a chocked gasp.

"You Sissy. Don't cry" She told me wiping my tears away. Her voice soft and fading.

"What happened?'' I asked my older sister, looking at my blood covered hands.

''It doesn't matter. But I need you to find mom...." She said stopping to groan in pain every few words.

"Find mom and tell her I'm sorry I failed. I love you.." She said finishing the last words she would ever speak to me. Letting out her last breath.

"No no no no no. Please no! Don't leave me here!" I say to the body of my dead sister.

I lie my head on her stomach getting blood all over me and my clothes.

"Please....no" I sob in to her blood drenched shirt.

I lie there longer. Crying silently until Lyra gently pulls at the back of my shirt. Pulling me away from her body. I stand up, tears running down my face dripping down onto my fallen sister. I walk away from her glancing back every few steps hoping to see her get back up or twitch or anything. Just something, but she never does and I make my way to the next person. I look at this person, it's one of my younger cousin's. Only 9 years old, she would have been 10 soon. I walk from body to body looking for anyone who was alive.

By now the only sound is my foot-falls and sobs. With the exception of a couple screams and the clash of medal on medal. After I look around the compound I slowly make my way towards the sound of clashing medal. Hoping to find my Mom and Dad and big brother. When I get close enough to hear the grunts and pants of the people fighting I slow my pace and press my body against the wall of the nearest house. Peeking out from behind the side just in time to see my big brother Ido Rabureisu pierce my Mommy with his katana right where heart would be.

"MOMMY" I shrieked running out from my hiding spot as he tossed her off the blade. Wiping the blood of our mother off as if it was an enemy ninja not the women who gave birth to him. I ran in front of him throwing myself on our mothers body. Bawling in to the blood soaked shirt.

"How could you do that? Our family!" I screamed at him tears pouring down my face. All he did was stare down at me as though I was a bug, not his little brother.

"I did what I had to do." He told my his voice monotone, his face totally blank of emotion.

"Y-you did what you had to do?" I asked him .

"What does that even mean?" I yelled at him. My anger getting the best of me.

"When you get stronger, come find me. I'll explain it to you.'' He told me.

Then he disappeared, reappearing behind me. Just as he was going to knock me out he whispered 5 words to me.

"Don't let hate rule you.'' Then every thing goes dark.

_____________________________At the hospital________________________________________

When I wake up I see I'm in a white room with one window on the wall to my right. There's a plain dresser on the left side of the bed I'm in. I sit up and slide out of the bed, walking to the door I look out. A nurse passes by staring at me oddly.

"May I help you?" She asked me staring at my ears.

"Yes, You can. I need to know where I am." I told her.

"Oh your in Konoha'' She tells me with a smile but there's something behind that smile. Almost pity but.... why would she pity me? Than it hit me. All the horrible things that happened that night.

"Did anyone live?" I ask her my voice now laced with panic.

"You go sit there and I'll go get the Hokage, he'll be able to answer all your questions. Just hold on." She told me shutting the door behind her. Leaving me to cry alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY!!! So the first chapter's out!!! Yay! SO tell me what you think!!!

FAN!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!