Chapter 7

Raven's POV

*Were going to say that they were suppose to meet at hmmmm lets say 5 am!! Otay?? back to the story!*

I woke to the sound of Lyra yelling in my head.

"WAKE UP!!!" She yelled rather loudly.

"Ugh?'' I sounded looking at the clock next to the bed.

"It's only 8 am." I told her rolling over and blocking out the nagging.

"Only..only 8! You we're suppose to be there at 5! So get up lazy ass!" she yelled in my head.

"Okay okay. hold on a second." I told her still not moving much.

"Now Raven!" She said again.

"Fine." I muttered as a slowly got of bed.

I slowly walked out of my room, making my way to the bathroom. I didn't shower because I didn't want to get yelled at by Lyra again this morning. I already had a headache and it was just 8.

"It's going to be a long day." I said out loud with a groan.

I turned the water on in the sink putting my head under.

"Jeez. It's cold." I said with a yelp as I jumped back splashing water everywhere.

"What you get you lazy ass human." Lyra said with a flick of her tail.

"So mean" I said while drying my ears with a small hand towel.

"Well if I'm not you won't get anything accomplished. We wouldn't want that would you?" She said watching me impatiently.

"No" I said thinking about what today was going to be like.

After I was dry-ish I walked in to my room grabbing some clothes and putting them on as quick as I could. After that I walked into the kitchen getting a pop tart and walking out. Going to the door I put my food down and slipped my shoes on. Just as I was about to open the door to go out it opened. Making me fall forwards into the person. I looked down to see inky black hair fanning around a pale face with equally dark eyes. I sat there sitting on the Uchiha under me.

"You going to get off?" He asked me, looking up at me through my hair.

"Umm-Yeah." I said breaking the trace I had been in, blushing five different shades of red.

I Tried to sit up as fast as I could. Hoping to end my embarrassment. But than I fell right back down on top of him when an almost unbearable pain shot up through my waist.

"Ahh" I whimpered groping for my tail, feeling tears build up in my eyes and my ears lay flat.

"What is it?'' The oh so very unhelpful Uchiha asked.

"I stepped in my tail." I whimpered still fighting the tears.

"Here let me look at it" He said talking it from my hands gently.

I whimpered as his fingers ghosted over the injury. Blushing briefly as I noticed the position I was in. I was straddling the Uchiha's lap rather gracelessly, while he looked over my tail with a gentleness I didn't think he possessed.

"Shhhh It's okay. Nothings broken or anything." He said in a low tone, like what one would use for a wounded animal.

He ran his hand up and down my tail. Stroking my fur, making me let out an embarrassing purr. I blushed as he looked up at me, curiosity colouring his face.

"Does that feel good?" he asked as he continued petting my tail.

"Well... I'm still part cat. So yes, that does feel good. It's like if you rub a cat." I explained thoroughly embarrassed, red blush making my pale cheeks burn.