Chapter 2

Raven's POV

As I sit there by myself tears silently pouring down my face dripping onto the clean white sheet, I think about what my brother had said 'Don't let hate rule you....' Why would he say that? I think to myself. I sit there pondering what he said. What he did to our whole family.

"Why?" I asked out loud in a choked voice, looking down at my clasped hands.

"Well I can't answer that.'' A voice came from the doorway. I looked up too see an old man who I presume was the Hokage.

''I wasn't asking you'' I told his blushing from embarrassment.

"I was talking to myself....it doesn't matter'' I told him sniffling.

"So what questions do you have for me?" He asked me with a kind smile.

"Well... did anyone else survive?'' I asked him not really wanting to hear the answer.

"I'm sorry but no one but you survived' the attack." He told me gently.

"I see." I said quietly more tears making their way down my face.

"Do you know who it was that attacked your clan?" He asked me softly.

"Yes" I said looking down again.

"It was... my older brother.'' I told him weeping into my hands.

"Oh'' he said with a sympathetic look in his eyes

"Where am I going to live now?" I asked him sadly.

"Well I'll have to check and see if we have any open apartments, and if not then we'll put you in a house with someone your age. But don't worry about that right now." He told me with a comforting smile.

He went to walk out of the room but he turn to look at me and said

"It will all be okay. I promise" And with that he walked out of the room leaving me with my thoughts as my only company.

_______________Time skip one year. The academy_______________________________________

It had been a year sense that night when my world got throw upside down without a care, and yet I couldn't muster up any hate for my brother, the one who had killed our family. Our parents. It made me sick to my stomach I couldn't even hate him.

"Raven" A sharp voice said my name making my head snap to Iruka-sensi.

"Yes?" I asked in my quiet voice.

"Please pay more attention. I've been trying to get your attention for a while." He told me with a disappointed look.

"I will" I told him looking down at my desk.

As he went back to teacher I looked around the class. I didn't really have any friends. The fangirls didn't like me because they thought I was gay. Which I don't see the problem with, seeing as in my clan same gender relationships were traditional just as different gender relationships were. The only person in the class that I really talk to is Naruto. But not really much, because he's really loud.

"Class remember tomorrow is the genin test!" He said while clapping his hands together and smiling.

"Have a good day! Class dismissed'' He said and all the children practically ran out of the class.

I slowly gathered my stuff and made my way in a leisurely pace. Looking at the ground and not paying attention.

"Ummph" I let out as a thing fell out of a tree and onto me. Succsesfully knocking the breathe out of my small frame.

The thing jumped up and brushed the dirt off of himself as if I wasn't even there.

"Thanks for that" I said after I regained my breathe and stood up, looking up at him from my small stature.

"Hn" THE Sasuke Uchiha said looking down at me.

"Why were you even in the tree?" I asked him softly my tail twitching back and forth with irritation.

"Fangirls" He said crossing his arms.

"Oh..." I said not sure what to say.

He just nodded and than turned and began to stroll away.

"Wait!" I said raising my voice enough to be heard.

He turn and raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" I asked him.

"No" And with that he jumped away.

'Stupid boy. Who does he think he is?' I think to myself as I make my way to my apartment. When I get in I make myself some rice and lay out some meat for Lyra.

"I guess I'll take a nap and than we can train some.'' I tell her while she eats.

I go to my room and lay down tired from training all night. Falling asleep shortly after, my sleep plagued with nightmares.

Space!!

More space!!!

Even more space!!!!

END!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short!! But it's up!! so yay! Chapter 2 is up!!!

FAN!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

LOVE, RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!