Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to @WingedGuardian for being the first person that's not my friend in real life to comment on this! Soo thank you for that!!   

Picture on side --------------------> Imagine ears on him!                                                

  Raven's POV

                                                                         Recap

We continued sparing with Taijutsu. We did that until he had me pinned to a tree. We were both panting like a dog on a really hot day, our chests heaving. I looked into his watchful eye blushing and ducking my head breaking the brief eye contact.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Why did I blush like that?" I thought to myself peeking up at the boy who was still pinning me to the tree. His dull black eyes filled with a hidden pain that matched mine. His pale skin not sickly but creamy. His dark hair looked extremely soft, I wanted to run my hands threw the misshapen hair. His lips full and a pale pink.

"What are you looking at?'' He asked me with a smirk.

I blushed just now realizing I had been staring at him for a while now.

"N-nothing" I stuttered blushing.

"So it is true huh?" He asked me smirking pressing in even closer his breath brushing my face.

"What are you talking about?'' I asked him.

"What the fangirls say about you being gay.'' He told me looking into my onyx eyes.

"Well I-I mean. Well yeah. I guess. But it's normal in my clan. Or was normal, my older brother was going to marry a boy from our clan when he reached the marring age. But than that happened'' I said referring to the massacre of my clan.

"I see.'' He said looking at me again making me blush and hide in my fringe.

"Ummmm yeah.'' I said awkwardly not sure where this conversation was going to go now.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, in reality it was like 2 minutes. Him pressed up against me and me stuck in between him and the tree.

"So what now'' I said after I just couldn't bare the silence and his watchful eyes on my face any longer.

"What do you mean?'' He asked watching me.

"We'll I mean.... I don't know" I replied softly looking down as a pink blush covered my face.

What was happening I asked myself. Here I am pressed up against a tree by the very attractive Uchiha Sasuke. But why? That was what kept running threw my head. Why was he doing this? He only liked girls as far as I was aware. He had me confused. My heart was beating way to fast to ignore and I prayed to kami he couldn't feel it going.

"We'll I guess I should be going..." I said trailing off at the end. Waiting for him to move.

''Yeah I should probably be going too'' He told me moving so I could leave.

"Yeah..." I said not really knowing what to say.

I quickly walked to where Lyra was sleeping, she had quickly gotten bored with the lack of attention and had fallen asleep.

"Lyra." I called out to her petting her softly.

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Time to get up. Were going back home.'' I told her softly while running my hand threw her fur.

She sat up and stretched like a big cat, and let out a giant yawn. She than followed me as I left the training grounds.

"We should train together.'' said a monotone voice from my left.

I looked back at him with a small smile.

"Yeah. That would be cool!'' I told him with a smile.

"bye'' I said as I left.

I walked threw town in a slight daze. I was shocked he wanted to train together. My heart beat accelerated at the thought of being alone with him again.

"Stop it me!'' I scolded myself for my fangirlish thoughts.

"You can't have a crush on him. Or anyone else for that matter.'' I told myself out loud as I unlocked my door and went inside toeing my shoes off at the door.

"You have to be strong enough to fight him. You can't let things like love get in the way of that.'' I told myself.

I sighed.

 I knew that I shouldn't be thinking of guys or girls right now but there was something about the cold Uchiha that got to me. Made me want to hug him and never let go. Maybe it was the deep pain in his eyes the pain that matched mine. So deep rooted it would never be healed just soothed slightly by someone or something. Or maybe the way he looked at me. He didn't have a look of pity like the adults or the look of disgust that some of the student have when they heard of the ways of my clan. He looked at me as if I was just me and that was good enough for me, actually it was a wonderful feeling.

I sighed again as I went into the kitchen to get me and Lyra something to eat. I fixed me some ramen and got Lyra some meat out of the refrigerator. I sat down and ate, after I finished I quickly cleaned up and looked at the time noting it was 9:42.

"We should be getting to bed" I told Lyra

I slowly walk to my room grabbing clothes to change into after I got of my shower. When I got out I changed in to a pair of pajama pants but no shirt. I strolled to my room to see Lyra already asleep in my bed. I turned the lights off and climbed into bed getting under the covers and burring my face into her furry chest.

I love you Lyra.'' I told her softly petting her velvety fur absently.

"I love you too" She told me threw our mind link.

After that the room was filled with Lyra's and I's breathing. I lay there looking at my ceiling thinking about today. I wonder why he didn't jerk back or anything when I told him that I liked both genders.

"Maybe..." I said aloud but didn't finish because it was a foolish but hopeful thought.

I slowly drifted off my dreams not plagued by nightmare but of creamy pale skin, bad attitude, and onyx eyes. Which to me was just as bad.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOO?? What do you people think?? I got a comment the other day on this story and it gave me this warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy!!! I want that feeling again!!! Please!!! Help me find that feeling again!!! So VOTE, COMMENT, AND, FAN!!!

I hope I'm not moving to fast or anything!! tell me if you think I am okay?? And I hope Sasuke wasn't to terribly OC!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!