Chapter 9

"Yes I am" I threw back with a smirk as I quickly made my second move, trying to sweep his feet out from under him.

He threw a kunai wounding my arm. I hissed at him when he landed a couple feet out from me.

"BRINGGGG~" The alarm rang as soon as I went for a kunai to throw at him.

We all met up at the stump.

Recap over!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I made my way back I bumped into Sasuke wincing at it jolted my arm making pain shoot threw my arm.

"Ouch" I said out loud.

"What happened?" He asked me a look of concern on his face.

"Oh its nothing.... Kakashi nicked me is all." I told him fighting the blush that was rising to the surface of my cheeks.

"And failing..." A Lyra said in my head.

"Shut up Lyra!" I snapped at the feline in my head.

"It doesn't look like nothing." Sasuke told me with concern.

"It really is nothing" I assured him, placing my hand on his arm.

"Okay but tell me if you feel dizzy." He said pulling away.

"Okay..." I said as I watched him leave with a frown.

As we all sat on the stomps in the training grounds. I noticed Naruto was type to the tale post. And there was a resounding stomach grumble.

"It would appear your all hungry." Kakashi said sardonically.

''Oh by the way this exercise, I've decided not to send you all back to the academy." He was interrupted by a shout of happiness from Naruto.

"What? I passed, all I did was faint and fall over. Do you get points for that? Sakura asked with a stupid look on her face.

Kakashi cut off their cheers.

"Yes, all four of you are being dropped from the program permanently." He finished putting crushed looks on Naruto and Sakura's face.

"Drop us from the program! That means means we can never become Ninja, you said if we couldn't take the bells we'd be sent back to the academy! You can't just change your mind and kick us out! You can't do that!!" He yelled swinging his legs like a manic from where he was tied up on the wooden pole.

Because you don't think like Ninja you think like little kids, like brats." He told us getting a growl from Sasuke. I looked at Lyra a sense of panic building in my stomach.

Sasuke darted up and toward Kakashi where he was promptly pinned to the ground by a irritated Kakashi.

"You think it's all about you" Kakashi said tightening his grip on Sasuke's arms.

"YOU LET GO OFF SASUKE!!" Sakura shouted on the top of her lungs making Lyra and I wince.

"You don't know what it means to be a Ninja. You think it's a game huh?" Kakashi said looking at Sakura.

"Huh?" She said looking lost.

"Why do you think we put you on squads did you consider that question for one moment? He asked looking at each of us.

"I don't understand." Sakura asked.

''Teamwork.'' I said speaking out for the first time sense the bell had rang.