A dream

4 years later ( Today is 4 years when she turns 17.)

Harmony's P.O.V

" Don't forget me. Keep me in your heart always." A voice kept repeating in my head. I saw faded images of a woman in the water. Then I woke up.
Who is she? Why do I keep dreaming of her? I shook my head and got out of my bed. First day of summer and it's my birthday! Today I will finally be 17!

"Honey! Come down we made you breakfast!" My mom yelled. "Coming! I hollered. I put on my blue bathrobe and headed downstairs.
I smiled as I saw my adoptive parents. I looked at the table and saw a buffet. My mouth watered as I saw blueberry pancakes, bagels, brown sugar biscuits, yogurt, sausage, strawberries, bananas, and eggs. "Wow! This is alot of food!"

"Happy birthday sweetheart!"
My father beamed.
"Thanks guys!" I grabbed a little bit of everything and ate to my heart's content.
"Hey mom can I go swimming with some friends after breakfast?"
"Sure, just make sure to arrive in time for dinner! We have something special planned!"
"Ok" I promised.
I went to my room and put on my rainbow bikini.

I smiled as I looked in the mirror and headed outside

I smiled as I looked in the mirror and headed outside. My friend Jason was waiting for me and we went to the beach. I waved over some more friends and we settled in a shady area. My friends went into the water and I laid on my towel to tan. I'm scared of the water. I've never liked getting wet only when I took showers. I don't know what it is, but the ocean scares me. From what I can remember I have never set foot in the water.
Images of the woman came back to my mind and I tried shaking it off only it wouldn't go away. Who is this woman? I want it to go away. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to get rid of her, but no matter what I did her face never left my mind...

*Plz vote and comment!*
~Royal~