Dominic Who?

"Oh cool. I'm happy for her!"
I said.
"When did he move here?"

"Yesterday, the day you turned 17!"

" Oh it must be my lucky day I joked." "A new friend the day I am a year older."

Jade entered the room with a smile.
"Dominic is just sooo cute!" She giggled.

"Sooo details?" I whispered

"We're just friends." She frowned.

"He said he came here looking for someone."

"Oh! Is it a girl?" I asked.

"Yea... he's looking for you..." She mumbled nervously.

"He said he knew you."

"But I don't know the guy! The name doesn't even ring a bell!"

" I don't know. He said he knows you."

I racked my brain trying to remember something, anything, but I couldn't come up with anything.
"Look I don't know who this guy is and he seems like a stalker or something. First this strange dream now a guy who apparently know me, but I have no idea who he is?
Why is everything starting to be weird?" I muttered

"I don't know, but let's at least meet him and then we can decide for ourselves." Fawn said.

"Ok." I agreed.

We arrived at the park and looked around for Jade's friend.

"Over here! Jade waved at a guy.

Whoa..... this was the guy she was talking about? He was just handsome. I turned and looked away and tried to stop staring.

He caught up to us and introduced himself to us.
"Hey I'm Dominic. You must be Harmony?"

"Um yes how did you know my name?"

"It's a secret..." he winked.
I looked around the park to keep him from noticing that I was blushing.

"I seriously don't know you. Why did you come out here to find you? Where did you even come from?"

"The ocean" he joked and I could detect a little bit of seriousness in his voice.

"Ok? This day just keeps getting weirder.

"So" Fawn joined in
"Where did you really come from?"

"Oahu, it's an island in Hawaii."
My favorite place to go was Sunset beach" he said while staring at me. I swear I've seen you before at that beach." He scratched his head.
I laughed nervously.

"I have never been to Hawaii. I'd like to visit someday!"

"Hey do you like water? I mean swimming?" He asked out of nowhere.

"I um I'm scared of the water. I don't know why, but I haven't stepped foot in the ocean ever."

"Well how about we go swimming sometime?
Can you think about it and then give me an answer?
Maybe it would be better to swim with me! I'm very good at swimming. It could be a date"
He winked.

"Well what about Jade?"
I saw her looking at some flowers and taking a picture with her phone.

"She's a really sweet girl and I don't want to see her hurt..."

"I only wanted to be friends with her. And.... if you come with me tonight I'll tell you a secret." Dominic smiled.

"I um ok! How about a picnic on the beach instead? And I want to know this secret of yours."