Shift part 1

~after school~
I close my locker and walk out of the building, and carry on thinking about how drama was. I must say it was hilarious. I made some friends Harry, Suzy and Nicole- they are so awesome we have already got nicknames Haz, Suz and Nic.
I walk up to my motorbike and decide to go to my house and get ready for the shift.

~3 hours later~ 7pm~
I walk out into the wood with extra clothing and walk until I find a lake with a waterfall and I decide to take a dip.
Swimming in the cool water is amazing, it's deep and cold and it is relaxing me amazingly. If only it lasted. As I got out a unbearable pain spreads up my spine and into my neck. I let out a howl making the trees shake.
After 2 minutes a few wolves emerged from the trees and started to watch me, obviously not figuring out who I was. My feet started to twist out of place and my back started to grow longer making a tail. I got down onto my knees and let the pain spread across all of my body. A minute of agony later I am on the floor and looking at all of the other wolves advancing...cautiously why cautiously?
I could hear some voices through a mind link. How? I'm a rogue.
'A white wolf - it's impossible!'
I look up with my big wolf head and into the eyes of the Beta looking at me intently. "Shift now!" He shouts, throwing me a shirt.
I growl but pick up the shirt and shift, putting on the shirt and stepping out.
"Oh it's the new girl, rogue, yeah we know who you are the Alpha is looking forward to meeting you," he says walking behind me.

After a few minutes I remember who he is. "Connor, right?"
He looks at me and nods.
"I'm the future Beta and well, Liam's my future Alpha."
"Oh ok, so who is the Alpha at the moment?"
"Alpha Steve."

After that we walked in silence for a while and then I saw a big house/mansion. It was huge and white with a swimming pool in the back and a training ground.
Inside the house was very impressive and very original.
We go up the staircase and outside an office Connor knocks on the door. "Come in."
I went inside and sat down in front of the Alpha while he looked up and at me. "Scarlett! Glad to see that you shifted and seems you were able to track the attention of my patrollers."
"Sir, you should know the colour of her wolf." Connor says looking down.
"What colour is her wolf then?" the Alpha asks looking at me making me feel uncomfortable.
"Sir, she's white." he whispers.
The Alpha looked at me with his mouth open. "SHIFT!" he demands using his Alpha tone. I cower and shift.