Alone again

::Scarlett's POV::

You know that feeling when you possibly could not figure out what it is, but then when you see it. You realise it couldn't possibly be anything in the world?
Yeah, well that just so happens to be how I feel. It is a little hard to look at her but I can clearly see.

The woman standing before me was my stepmother.

The woman who abused and hurt me for all of theses years, ever since my mother "died" she has hurt me.
And if she was here it was clear that she had also decided that my mother should be here, it was simple and rather obvious. It is all falling into place, my mother must be a other rare wolf just like me.
I know that it is nearly impossible to kill me, I know that the only person who can kill me is the one that is suppose to love me the most.

But now I remember back to when my my stepmother would disappear for days on end and then turn back up looking refreshed and happy, I knew she wasn't cheating on my father but I could tell she had released the stress.
Now looking at my mother and my stepmother it was rather simple what she had been doing, she was actually stealing The power out of my mother. My mother looked much older and more beaten, she looked ill and sick, not to mention you could almost see her ribs.
She had been here for almost eight years, and she was clearly not fed. Immortality does the most horrible things to us.

"Of course you're awake now" she cackles flouncing into the room and sitting beside me, then pulling out a silver knife she drew it up and struck. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain.
But instead I felt a small rush if air, and then opening my eyes I realised that she had cut the ropes binding me.
She was looking at me with disgust evident in her eyes.

Then she grabbed my chin forcefully and threw me to the wall, she was stronger than me.

"Ok here are the rules.
1) I will not lick you up unless you try to escape.
2) I will NEVER feed you because your gonna live forever.
3) I come back once a month to give you some air.
4) I'm taking your power and you can't do anything about it" she stated and walked out of the room leaving me and my mother alone.