If only I knew.

::Scarlett's POV::

My back was cracking and morphing, it was lime getting repeatedly stabbed.
I could feel each and every bone snap and crack all over me. Each and every one of my fingers where curling and changing shape, and the rest of my bones where composing and squeezing together.
It was excruciating and painful.
I think the worst part is that the infirmary is actually sound proof as no one want to hear the screams of the injured.

I finally fell to the group as my legs gave way, they too where twisting and moulding into something else. I didn't understand this at all, what is wrong?

Each and every moment that this was going on, my mind was disappearing. I was falling into a blackness, a dark abyss in which I had no return from.
It was peaceful, my screams far away and no where to be heard.
I was vaguely aware of the blood and the bones, and then there was the feeling of death, I would happily embrace it, if it did mean that this would all be over.
I didn't want this, I didn't want this pain. And I certainly didn't feel right turning into something else, I'm a wolf. What else's is there to be?...
That was my last thought as the last bone positioned and staid in place, allowing me to see what I had become..

::Liam's POV::

I felt powerful, I felt alive and I felt strong.
This was all new to me, I was now an alpha. That is a reality that will not sink in for a while, I've just got to get use to it.

I was looking as my body in the mirror. With the power of alpha you become stronger and physically taller. Not to mention your muscles literally grow before your eyes. It was rather interesting to watch, but then again I was more distracted by my beautiful mate.
Not that I minded, but I was worried.
Is she okay? Is she hurt? But I must say I am worried about what that silver could've done to her.
She is an alpha, but then again- wait.
I'm an alpha. As is she.

A surge of hope ran through my body a is finally figured that I wasn't her rival anymore, that was only my fathe -HIS
Demand. And now I have my own orders to follow.

I looked in the mirror again and smiled, quickly bursting into my alpha wolf and jumping out of the window. I had to see my mate.

If only I knew then...

::SORRY ITS SHORT, ITS JUST THAT I NEVER USUALLY UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE IN A DAY. AND I NEED TO UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS TOO.
THANKYOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES :D::