Shift alpha

Liam's POV
"SHIFT!" I hear my dad shout at a random pack member although their scent is new. Honeysuckle and vanilla. The smell is divine.
'Follow it,' my wolf demands. I walk down the hallway and burst into my dad's office.
In front of me is a .....white...white wolf
"Dad, are you ok?" I ask still looking at the white wolf.
The wolf growls and submits to me. I drag her down the hallway. "Come on!" I shout, pulling her out of the pack house.

Outside, I looked at the wolf and at her electric blue eyes. 'Connor, bring me some clothes for this she-wolf,' I say through the mind link.

Scarlett's POV
I look at the Greek god in front of me. 'Mate!' my wolf sings as she rolls around in my head. All I can think of doing is running at this precise moment. I look and see that my mate is busy with the mind link crap so I dart towards my nans house.
I hear thudding behind me and I know who it is very well. A moment later I got tackled to the ground by a big black wolf, sending sparks down my spine. The wolf pinned me and bared its teeth wanting me to submit. I bared my teeth back and growled, kicking the wolf off of me. The wolf seemed scared of me but I lunged forward and sent him cowering against a tree. I let out a howl at the half moon letting my nan know I'm safe and I took off into the distance running to try and find somewhere safe.

Liam's POV
I can't believe it! My mate is more powerful than I am. A white wolf and I don't even know what she looks like. 'Dad, the rogue got away,' I say.
'Soon she needs to be found!'
'Why?'
'She is a white wolf with.. powers. It has been years since the last white wolf!'
'Dad she could shift - what does she look like?'
'....'
I gave up and cut off the link. My mate just ran from me...I bet she looks like a goddess.

Scarlett's POV
Running. That's all I'm doing. I'm not turning back because any male can take down a female. AlI can do for now is run and hope he doesn't find me...
I must have been too deep in my own thoughts and what brought me out was the growl of another rogue wolf. "Shift!" he demanded. His voice leaked authority but nothing to make me shift - instead I stood up straighter challenging him and looked him directly in the eye. Eventually we both shifted at the same time. "Who are you?" the rogue asked.
"I have no need to inform you of who I am because I am higher up than you could ever possibly imagine!" I snarled back at him.
"From what I see you are rare indeed, might I ask for you to meet up with our other rogues? We are in the search for a leader and from what is see in the prophecies I make you Alpha female."
I looked down and nodded. "Bring the other rogues and we shall claim some land."
My new Beta nodded and left. I looked around, shifted and found some unclaimed territory and started to mark out our new land...

~30 min later ~
I just finished marking my territory. It was next to a lake with a giant cave nearby and lots of wildlife for my pack to hunt. 'It feels weird to be an Alpha,' I told my wolf.
'I know and it is fun.'
'Are they close?'
'Not far.'
A few minutes later the rogues came back and they all bowed to me straight away, noticing what colour wolf I was. 'Being your alpha I now shall let my intentions be known and say for the first weeks we will be getting what we need for a pack house. Also, I will let you all know that I have no rule except do not disobey me or harm humans.' I told them all.
Then the rogues bowed down and then we all split up after arranging a meeting tomorrow after school. I put up defences and left for home.