I love you

-----AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS A URGENT A/N SO PLEASE READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER-----

::Liam's POV::

Tina just left, she wanted to check up on me for some reason. She didn't even make a move on me. I definitely think there is something wrong with her. Anyway after that I was just sitting in my office again, bored out of my mind.
I didn't feel like doing anything, nothing at all really- except maybe going and finishing off the mating process with my beautiful mate. I wouldn't mind mating her, I love her and I am happy to admit it to her.
I need to admit it to her, I don't know what it is but something doesn't feel right at all, what is it?

By now I was pacing the room, over and over again. I couldn't help it.
I missed everything. About my Scarlett, her laugh smile and the way she sleeps. She looked like an angel in my arms, so beautiful and yet so pure.

She was also all mine- GOD! I can't take it anymore.
By the last thought I was running to her, tracing her scent and searching her out. I needed to see her or be with her, anything to be close to her-
But what I saw stopped me in my tracks, she was sitting on the edge of her territory. Bawling he eyes out and rocking slightly, she looked ever so broken. She looked lie she had gotten the worse news in the world.

It broke my heart in two, it wasn't right and it really angered me to we her like this. whoever or whatever has made her like this, will be personally taken care of by me and my wolf. He was growling in my head as I rushed or her side and scooped her up, cradling her to my chest.
She continued to cry, not even acknowledging me, this was serious and it was rather heartbreaking.
" Shh, Scar what happened?" I cooed softly wiping end hair out of her face. It was only then it looked lime she realised I was actually there.
She actually could see me, raising up she took hold of the back of my neck and kissed me on the lips. Her soft lips felt amazing, but the taste of salt and tears stopped me from continuing.
I pulled back protesting but she bought us closer, keeping her eyes closed she breathed deeply and kept our foreheads touching.

"Liam, please help me forget and never remember" she begged finally opening those beautiful eyes of hers, fresh tears falling down and falling onto the floor.

I know what she wanted me to do,cage wanted me to distract her with mating. She wanted me to take her first time while she was crying.
I just couldn't do it. If it was a few months ago I would've said yes, but now. Now I can't. "Scar I can't, this will be your first time" I refuse pulling back again.

"Just please Liam, please" she begged pulling me closer.

Could I do it? Could I take her innocence in theses conditions? I found myself nodding and she smiled slightly.
"I love you Scarlett, my mate and my soul" I whisper to her as I start kissing her with need and passion.. I would make her first time the most magical...

----A/N----

HI. CALMSPIRIT1221 HERE AND I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT BLOOD LUST WILL BE COMPLETED IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS.
AFTER THIS I PLAN TO WRITE A SEQUEL CALLED "blood moon"
And I would like to thank all of those people in the chapter "comp" for commenting.
And a special thanks to those who helped come up with the book title :D