Pure

::Scarlett's POV::

It was no longer dark, it was no longer black and peaceful. It had all changed in a matter of a few moments.
It was now a beautiful bright world, vibrant.
All of the colours where excelled and looked advanced, the trees looked mystical and unreal, the water was the most pure blue I had ever seen. And the skies. A pure blue with the most white and fluffy clouds floating around. Nit a single sign that it was going to rain, it was beautiful.

"I've been waiting a while to speak with you" the moon goddess spoke, her voice was soft and welcoming. I could listen to her for hours, even if she was talking about something boring. Maybe wood, now that is BORING!

I lifted a eyebrow and nodded, I didn't want to start talking and to be scolded. I felt like if didn't belong here, I'm not even wearing the right clothing. I looked down and expected to see my old tattered clothing. But was shocked to see the most beautiful silk dress that flowed down to my ankles, the pattern was a sewn in golden vine that twisted around the skirt and ended just near the right of my heart. It was indeed beautiful.
"I want to explain what you are Scarlett" she said walking ahead of me, then she bent down once we reached a small pond. It was beautiful with a small fountain.
The moment that she touched it, a small dagger appeared and Rose from the water. It glinted and had sapphires in the hilt. It was also pure silver.

The moon goddess gingerly picked up the dagger and held her hand out to me, I looked at my hand and slowly put it in, uncertain of what was to happen the Moment I did.
But then she struck, cutting my hand and making a cut appear.
It welled up with red blood, the cut was stinging, affecting my vision and my bloodstream. That was indeed silver in that dagger.
I hissed and growled lowly, ready to pounce on the moon goddess, instead she held up her arm and cut her own.
I gasped moving back as the most beautiful colour of blood welled into the cut.
I was about to pull my hand away when she took bout out arms and held them over the pond, the blood dripped into the water, creating a mixture of gold and red. It was. Pretty pink colour.
But then the whole water went gold, sparkling and swirling in amongst it.
The moon goddess placed my arm into the water and the most amazing feeling went through my system, I felt powerful. I felt wonderful and like no one could beat me.--

I shivered and pulled my arm back out of the water, the water went back to its natural blue.
I shakily looked at the moon goddess who was smiling down gently at me.
"What was that?" I whimpered trying to stay awake, it was no use.
The last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me was-
"Your my heir"..