N I N E

N X T T A K E O V E R

"You ready?" Finn asked her as they sat on a stage box near the curtains. Sasha's match was right after the one currently taking place and she was beyond nervous. "No." She playfully replied with a smile, shifting her attention to look over at him, where his attractive smile was perfectly set upon his face.

She likes him, like a lot.

She wasn't going to continue denying the feelings she had for him anymore so she just accepted the fact that she has a crush on him. And with all the flirty comments he's been telling her, she thinks he's leading her on and likes her just as much as she likes him. Though, she couldn't be so sure and didn't want to be wrong.

"How come?" He chuckled, not expecting her answer as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm really nervous." She took a deep breath in, letting it out slowly after, whilst he stared into her eyes and she couldn't manage to look away from them.

"Don't be nervous, alright? I know and everyone else knows you got this tonight. That NXT Women's Championship is yours." He smiled, his accent was prominent and that's something she took note of because she had grown to like it a bit too much.

"And let's say you don't win, which you are, but let's say you don't, I'll still be proud of you, and Enzo will and Cass will and even Solomon will." He gave her his dazzling grin, assuring her that and she had smiled back, gratefully.

"Thanks, but I still want to win. Because if I don't, then I might not get another title shot anytime soon."

He understood that completely by the way he nodded his head in response, "I promise you that you are going to win. You are too talented and amazing not to."

Then all of a sudden, a staff member quickly walked up to Sasha, "You're up in a minute." He notified her and she nodded in response as the staff member walked off.

She could feel the nerves building up rather swiftly, a knot beginning to form in her stomach before giving Finn a frantic look, "Finn, I'm scared."

"Calm down," He instantly chuckled at her panicky behavior, grinning and placing his hands on her shoulders, "You got this,"

She nodded because he was so right, "I got this." She repeated to herself as she got off from the stage box, fixing her jacket, and picked up her sunglasses. She didn't want to lose but there was a chance she would, so she had to take account of that.

She kept taking deep breaths in, "Once you come back through those curtains, I'll be here to congratulate you." He told her with a smile and it made her feel better as she walked to the curtains, waiting for her cue.

"Good luck, Sasha!" Finn shouted, his smile still apparent, as she was given her cue and soon after, disappearing into the curtains.

-x-

"AND YOUR NEW NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION, SASHA BANKS!!!!"

Sasha held up the title to the crowd, tears almost leaving her eyes but she kept them in. She didn't want to cry on TV so she did her best to keep them in even though she was overwhelmed with emotion. She brought it back down and stared at it, "I did it." She whispered to herself as she left the ring.