T H I R T Y - T W O

C L A S H O F C H A M P I O N S

Sasha sat in her locker room, fixing her kick pads and making sure that she was good. She had momentum in this match so she was very confident in winning tonight but she was still nervous.

She wanted to win to show that all her hard work with Finn paid off and now, she had something that proved it. However, it was easier said than done.

Charlotte and Bayley have beaten her a good number of times and now that they're in a triple-threat match makes everything harder.

Sasha loves Bayley with everything in her heart but tonight she's going to put her friendship to the side and do her best to be crowned a 2x Women's Champion, and she's sure that Bayley's going to do the same and try to win the championship as well.

Sasha then stood up from the chair where she was seated and stretched out her back.

Her back has been targeted numerous times in her matches these past weeks so she wouldn't be surprised if it were to be targeted tonight, but it hasn't been feeling as horrible as she thought it would be. It was sore the past couple of days, but it feels stronger than it has ever felt since her injury.

Therefore, tonight she felt 100% ready and had the state of mind of becoming a champion once again.

She took a deep breath in before her locker room door swung open to reveal Finn, who was in his regular ring gear with his Universal Championship and the tape he usually wraps her back with.

He then tossed his championship on the chair and his light eyes found hers before he flashed her a dazzling smile, "Hey, love? How are you feeling?" He questioned, smiling as he walked toward her.

She found herself grinning after seeing his smile as his eyes traveled up and down, staring at her, "Nervous." She answered, shaking her head and he let out a chuckle.

He stood before her with the tape in his hand and gestured for her to raise her arms, "Nervous about what?" He asked as she admired his accent while raising her arms.

He began wrapping the tape around her back, "I want to win, Finn," She told him, watching him. She admired the focus and concentration he had in his expression for only putting the tape to, somewhat, help and protect her back during the match.

"Well, tonight is going to be hard for you, to be honest," He glanced up at her, meeting with her brown eyes for a slight second before continuing his previous action. "I'm not expecting you to win tonight."

She let out a disbelief breath before he, again, looked up at her, "Don't take it the wrong way, love," He gestured for her to calm down and she did before he continued.

"I was saying that it would be absolutely amazing for you to win, but if you don't, I won't be upset since the odds are stacked against you." He explained, completely, earning a sigh from her.

"Yeah, I guess so," She sighed once more as he finished wrapping the tape. He ripped the last bit of it off and placed it perfectly on the rest of it.

His hand rested on her waist as he made sure everything was fine, "Don't worry, Sasha," Her name left his mouth, smoothly and fluently which made her look up at him for her to realize that they were really close to each other.