E I G H T E E N

Sasha's eyes opened to the sun blazing through the huge windows next to her bed, causing her to groan in annoyance. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up and that was when she felt pain shoot throughout her head. And that's when she also remembered drinking last night. A lot of drinking.

She ran her hands down her face, drowsily as she sighed at the pain. She ignored it as she got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. She observed the room and shook her head, not remembering how she got there.

She doesn't remember much from last night. The last thing she remembers is when she took a shot with Baron, Enzo, and a few others. Other than that, her memory is gone.

She turned on the sink and washed her face with cold water before brushing her teeth. She finished but then noticed something weird and very unnoticeable but she did notice it. Finn's toothbrush wasn't there. It confused her since he does stay here with her and he always brushes his teeth as everyone does.

She disregarded it as she turned off the faucet, leaving the bathroom afterward. She walked back and was about to climb into bed but then realized that his bag wasn't beside hers either.

Her heart jumped out of her chest in panic as she looked around the room to see if any of his stuff was laying around and sure enough, it wasn't. She quickly paced out of the room and into the living room to find none of his stuff lying around either.

She started to panic and was getting worried about his whereabouts. She ran back into the room and searched for her phone which she soon found on top of the counter next to her bed.

She unlocked her phone and quickly dialed his number. It rang numerous times but went to voicemail. She tried multiple times but it went to the same result every time.

Tears stung her eyes as she dialed Enzo's number. It rang a couple of times before his raspy, deep voice said, "Hello?"

"Enzo," She started and she knew Enzo on the other line got worried as well. "Sash, what's wrong? Why do you sound like you're crying?" He asked in a frantic as a tear left Sasha's eye.

"Finn's stuff is gone! His stuff isn't here!" She spoke, many tears leaving her eyes. Then Enzo let out a breath which made her even more worried, "You don't remember what you did last night?"

"No." She replied, wanting more information, pacing around her hotel room. He sighed once again, "Sasha, he saw you."

Sasha shook her head and sniffled, "He saw me do what? I don't even remember what I did." She screamed at him, causing him to let out a sad sigh. He took a deep breath in before speaking, "You kissed Baron, Sasha. And he saw you."

Those words made Sasha's whole world stop in a second, "Sasha?" Enzo called for her but she was still in shock and disbelief. "No, Enzo. You're lying to me. This isn't funny."

Enzo breathed out, "Not this time, Sash."

Sasha broke down in tears, collapsing against the wall behind her, "No, no, no, no. Enzo, please tell me you're joking." She begged, tears pouring down her face. "I'm not, Sasha."

"Do you know where he is?" She asked through a raspy voice. "He's here with me."

"Please, can I talk to him?" She asked, wiping the tears off her face. Enzo sighed as he brought the phone away from his ear, "She wants to talk to you." He told Finn, who sighed before snatching the phone out of his hand.

"What?" He asked in a rude tone as she sat up against the wall. "Finn, I swear I didn't know what I was doing—

"Oh, don't come at me with your lies, Sasha. I saw you with my own eyes." He argued, interrupting her which made her cry even more. "Finn, please—

"Please nothing, Sasha. We're over." He said, her heart crumbling into millions of pieces. "No, we're not. Please don't do this, Finn." She begged for forgiveness as he sighed, loudly. "Well, what do you expect me to do?"

"You think I, me, your girlfriend, would've done this to you on purpose? You know how much you mean to me, Finn!" She shouted back, wiping her eyes but only for more tears to come down. "Sasha, stop—

"No, I won't let you end our relationship over a stupid, drunk mistake." She argued, breathing heavily due to the tears leaving her eyes. "Don't make this harder than what it is, Sasha." He scowled, running his hand down his face.

"What do you mean by that? Don't you want us to keep going?"

"Of course I do, but how I'm I supposed to forgive you for what you did?" He questioned, exhaling stressfully. She didn't respond, she just looked up to the ceiling and let the tears leave her eyes, "Exactly, Sasha. That's it."

"Please don't." She whispered in a very quiet voice, making Finn furrow his eyebrows. "What? I can't hear you."

"Please don't do this." She pleaded, holding onto her phone tightly. "Sasha, stop making this hard." He sighed, running his hand through his hair as he heard her sniffle.

"But I love you."