T W E N T Y - F O U R

W E E K S L A T E R
S U M M E R S L A M

Charlotte and Sasha were evenly dominating each other in the match. From punches, to moves, to kicks, both women were doing it, but then Sasha found herself in Charlotte's arms as Charlotte stood on the second ropes of the turnbuckle.

Sasha took this as a normal move and went through with it as Charlotte dropped her and Sasha landed on her head, hard, the rest of her body crashing down into the canvas along with it.

It was surprising that she didn't hurt her neck but she felt a strong, harsh pain course throughout her back, mostly her lower back. She held onto her back, whimpering and writhing in pain, but even with the pain, she continued the fight.

Charlotte kept targeting her back, time after time, but Sasha did her best to stay on top of this match.

She locked in the Bank Statement and knew she had the match won, but she was too confident that she didn't notice that she was rolled up into a pin. And by the time she realized she was, it was already too late.

Charlotte had already won and was already out of the ring, holding the championship up for her second time.

Sasha felt the tears build up in her eyes. Everything she had fought for, she had already lost it. The referee came to her aid as she clenched onto her back which was hurting her to the point where she felt it throughout her entire body.

She watched Charlotte back up all the way up the ramp as she couldn't believe anything that just happened.

-x-

Sasha clenched to her lower back, stumbling into the backstage area as the pain became more horrible once she tried to straighten up. She continued walking but fell onto her knee because her back gave out.

Tears left her eyes, "Shit, Sasha!" His familiar voice was filled with panic as he looked over at Finn, who was hanging out with him, before they ran over to her, crouching beside her.

"Help her up with me." He told Finn as he put her arm around his neck and Enzo did the same.

They slowly got up with her as she whimpered in pain. They slowly but surely made their way to the physician's office.

-x-

"I don't think she can wrestle anytime soon." The physician told Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon. They came rushing into the office once Enzo and Finn brought her here.

Now, they were speaking to the physician on the other side of the room.

Sasha stood there on the edge of the medical bed with her back slouched over and her face buried in her hands, tears falling out of her eyes. Enzo stood beside her while rubbing her back, trying to comfort her but it wasn't working.

She just kept on crying.

"Sasha, it will be alright. Please stop crying," He spoke to her in a soft tone but it only made her sob and cry even more.

She was crying about the pain in her back but it was that she lost her Women's Championship. She has worked so hard for it, yet now she loses after holding it for no more than two weeks.

Enzo looked over across the bed to see Finn who was sitting in a chair, watching her until Enzo's eyes look at his. He helplessly looked at the Irish man, not knowing what else to do.

However, before Finn could do anything, Mick and Stephanie came towards them, "Sasha," Mick's voice was quiet and gentle as she slowly removed her hands from her face and looked up at him, sniffling.

"The doctor said you'll be out for at least three to five weeks," He stopped once she started crying again. This was really bad news, news she didn't need since she was at the top of her game right now. "But, it's nothing to worry about."

She wiped the tears that left her eyes and looked up at him again, "You need to rest. We need you to rest." He pointed at him and Stephanie as she nodded in agreement.

"Yes, like Mick said it's nothing to worry about, Sasha. Once you're ready to come back, you'll be put right back in your rivalry against Charlotte for the Women's Championship." She smiled, slightly before continuing.

"So take your time, we don't need you to rush back. Relax, rest your back, and come back stronger." She told her, looking at the bright side as Mick smiled.

"And we also need someone to watch you, not because we don't trust you but only because we don't want you to overdo anything so,"

Mick looked over at Finn and Enzo. "Since both of you care so much to bring her here, which I'm thankful for, I'm guessing one of you will be the one that's going to watch her?"

Finn and Enzo glanced at each other as Finn got up, "I'll watch over her," His Irish accent made her look over at him.

He glanced at her, meeting her gaze before breaking eye contact, "I'll do it cause' we have some issues that would like to situate with her." Finn commented, honestly, his eyes diverting to Mick and Stephanie, earning a look from Sasha that went unnoticed by everyone.

"Alright then, we'll check up with you about her condition later next week but after your match, Finn, take her home and let her get some sleep," Stephanie advised and Finn nodded in response as they waved and smiled afterward and left the room.

His eyes met Enzo's and then hers, seeing that both of them were looking at him. One was looking at him in shock and disbelief and the other was looking at him with their eyebrows furrowed and their lips in a straight line.

But then he realized something - - something that made him chuckle.

She didn't argue with him when he said he would watch over her.

author's note: finn doesn't get injured in his match at summerslam. :)

and yes, i know. the storyline, right now, seems stupid but it will get better and sorry for skipping around the timeline a lot.

and i might update later since we hit 6k reads which im so grateful for so thank you everyone who has read, voted, or added this book to your reading list. it means so much and i love every single one of you💕💕❤

but it depends how i feel 😁