Chapter 2

"El, what are you trying to say here?"

"You deserve better than that cheating scumbag." Elliot said as Olivia paced around the room.

"And you deserve better than that nasty ass cheating wife of yours, but we obviously found this out already. I gonna call that son of a bitch and give him a piece of my mind!" Olivia yelled.

"No Olivia don't he told me not to tell you. He said he was gonna tell you when you came home."

"Well it's a little late for that now don't ya think?"

Olivia didn't call Derek she figured it would be best if she cooled down a little bit before she confronted him. After finding out the news from El she took her wedding ring off and threw it in her purse.Later that night after her work day was over she walked in the door and the scent of alcohol overcame senses. She was the standing in front of Derek Morgan. A very very drunk Derek Morgan. Derek started apologizing and Liv told him off.

"I can't believe you cheated on me after everything we've been through, especially with my partner's wife. How long has this been going on? Was I not good enough for you? Did I not satisfy your 'needs'? You know what I don't even care anymore get your clothes and all your shit and get out of my house!!!!"

The next day at work both Olivia and Elliot are delivered divorce papers. But Olivia wasn't only delivered divorce papers, she also received the results from her dna test.

OLIVIA MARGRET BENSON

Mother: Serena Benson- deceased

Father: Joseph Hollister- deceased

Paternal Half-Brother: Simon Marsden

/////////////////////////////.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A/N

sorry this chapter was shorter, hopefully the next chapter will be longer.