Chapter 6

"Hello detective Benson."

Bang, William hit Olivia over the head with the gun. Olivia blacked out. William started pouring vodka all over her face.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head." William said taunting her as she was waking up.

The smell took over her senses as she awoke. For the first time in a long time she felt scared. Tears started to fall from her eyes as the rope was wearing on her recently cut wrists. Her arms were tied behind her back and her legs were bound to the chair, and she had tape covering her mouth. She was going to screw but being a detective for many years she remembered "If you scream it's only going to make it worse don't scream Olivia don't scream." 

"Come on Olivia, open your mouth this can go the easy way or the hard way."

 William said to Olivia. Olivia shook her head vigorously. William shoved her mouth open and forced vodka down her throat getting in her eyes in which cause a burning sensation. 

"Get off of me you stupid prick!" 

William then took a metal coat hanger from her closet and bent it into a w. He then pressed the hanger onto the hot stove. He took the hanger and pressed it deep into Olivia's bare chest. "Don't show him you feel pain Olivia, you can do it. You can win." Olivia thought to herself as he was pressing harder and harder. The pain was unbearable. Finally he stopped, "Thank you Jesus." Only for her to find out he was coming back with the hanger shaped with an s. 

After hours of him burning her, boom lights out.