Chapter 3

"What I don't have any siblings? This must be wrong." Liv questioned.

"Livvie, what are you talking about? What did Melinda just give you?"

"I just got my DNA test back I wanted to see who my father is. It turns out my father was a convicted sex offender and he raped my mother right around the time I was conceived and now he's dead." Olivia barely got out before running into the bathroom and breaking into tears.

"Liv who else is in there?"

"No one else is in here just leave me alone." Livia said through the door

"I'm coming in Olivia."

Elliot walked in the bathroom to check on Olivia and she could not stop crying. She finally was able to control her breathing, when she stopped crying Elliot started talking to her and she never responded to him. Elliot then looked down and saw Olivia was asleep. Elliot got up and started to carry Olivia to the cribs when she threw her arms around his neck. A sudden smile crept up on Elliots face. "I'm in love with this woman." Elliot thought to himself as he laid her in the bed.

When Olivia awoke from her slumber she starts freaking out as she realizes she's it's daylight outside and she's not in her own bed. She then recognized she was in the cribs and then she remembered everything that happened today. She starts balling and Elliot heard this and sprinted to the cribs to find her sobbing.

"Olivia it's okay this doesn't change anything. You're still the same person. Nobody will judge you."

"Yes this changes everything, I'm a product of rape El. I'm a disgusting human being." Olivia mumbled.

"No your not Olivia."

"Just tell Cap I'm going home for the day. Bye El."

"Okay Liv, don't over think it. This doesn't define you. You're still my partner and best friend."

"Thanks El, see ya tomorrow." She said walking to the door leaving the precinct.

"Well Liv, I might stop bye later." He said to her but she was already out the door. "It's okay I'll call her later."