1☁️

Greg

"That's it?! You're willing to kick me out of my own house?" I yelled at my wife. She's probably going to end up being an ex now.

"You can come back once you understand then I can leave. For now, all I know is that you're going to keep trying to fix this, but it's no use. We can't be fixed, Greg."

"Fine then. I'll go stay somewhere. Just know, you're wrong"

"Let me guess, because you can never be wrong and you're always right? I'm sick of it."

"Lain, I-i don't want us to be divorced and have our child have to deal with us fighting"

"We won't be fighting once we sort this out, but for now I don't want to deal with this. Take some days to clear up your mind. Go stay with a friend or something."

I grabbed some clothes that would be good for a few days. Then my laptop, a camera, and their chargers. I shoved them into a backpack.

After that, I left. I have no place to stay. Cyr isn't here.

Everyone else I talk to isn't exactly my best friend. Plus everyone hates me. Might as well just take a walk and see who's the nearest person I recognize.

-

I was in my car trying to see who's willing to take care of me for a few days. No one has said they had the time or wanted to. I had to do something pretty extreme for myself. I unblocked leafy and sent him a tweet.

'@leafyishere DM me'

People were asking if I hated him still.

I'm desperate. I need somewhere to stay.

I got some more dms, but one of them of Calvin.

@leafyishere; what's up and what's going on?? Don't you hate me??

@onision; that could change. Listen, I need a place to stay. I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a few days. My wife and I had some problems and I'm gonna need a few days to calm down.

@Leafyishere; wait, explain this to me. Just give me your number and I'll call you.

I gave him my number and instantly got a call.

"Hello?"

"So onion boy, admit you're a cuck"

"What? I'm serious I need somewhere to stay!"

"Admit you're a cuck, then you can come and stay"

"I'm a cuck"

"Damn, you really are desperate. Alright, I'll text you my address and do not leak it"

"Alright, thank you so much." I said and hung up.

He texted the address and I started driving there. I can't believe I'm going to stay at his house. I'm finally going to meet Calvin.