8☁️

Sorry if it's shit lol

Greg; next day

My phone started ringing. I'm currently cuddled up with Calvin on the couch, rewatching Stranger Things on Netflix. He hasn't seen it, so we're both watching it.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table, and answered. It was lain. What a surprise.

"Greg, do you just want to just end everything? I want Billie. You could date whoever. We don't have to deal with this"

"It would be simpler that way." I said, leaning back and putting my arm around Calvin.

"You have anyone on your mind?" She sounded annoyed.

"There's a person in mind, but you never know"

"Right, okay. So we'll have to talk about everything and sort it out. Again, I'm with Billie, so I'll call you soon"

I hung up. I don't even care anymore. I just want to have a chill day with Calvin. I set the phone down on table.

"Let me guess, it was your wife?"

"Well, soon-to-be ex wife"

"Oh shit"

"I mean it's not the first time", I laughed.

I looked at him. He was smiling. He's so precious. I kissed his forehead, and his cheeks turned a slight pink.

"We're so fucking gay" he said before leaning in to kiss me.

He propped his legs on top of my lap. I slid my hand higher up his thigh. This is better than Shane Dawson, thank god.

I honestly can't believe what's going on. I'm making out with Leafyishere.

This was great, until his phone started ringing.

He groaned and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

Calvin

I answered, even though it was from a number I didn't know. Maybe it's my friend who could've gotten a new number. Then again, who the fuck calls people. That's why texting is a thing.

"Hello?"

"Calvin?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"I'm just going to tell you. No need for you to know wh-"

"Yes, I do need to know"

It was a females voice.

"No you don't! Anyway-"

What the fuck? They just went from mad to peaceful. What type of bipolar shit is this?

"If you're going to date Greg-"

"Wait, is this Lainey?"

That got Gregs attention.

"You don't need to know! Like I was saying-"

"Yeah. This is Lainey, isn't it?"

"Can you shut the fuck up?! Okay, there, I'm Lainey. Can you listen now?"

"No", I hung up and blocked the number.

"What just happened? What did they say?"

"I don't know. I think she was going to threaten me or something. I don't want to deal with that bullshit"

"Yeah, don't listen to her. She might freak out if she finds out what's been going on"

I just hope it wasn't anything important, least likely though.