12☁️

I'm glad everyone's enjoying this fic ily all,, do u like the new cover ?? Also I forgot the questions for the boyfriend tag lol oops and forgot how veggie grill works. Bye.
{smthn rly small}

Boyfriend tag// done

I had already finished up the video and asked Greg to buy some food. He went to buy me something from veggie grill because he said he knew something I would enjoy. I'm scared that it'll taste like shit. I'll try to not judge too hard.

Meanwhile I waited for him to come back, I checked Twitter. A lot of people were enjoying my last video where I mainly talked about my relationship with Greg because I hadn't fully spoken about it. I mentioned it here and there, but hadn't given many details.

I decided to just fool with my fans and so I tweeted something.

"Happy new year(s), my children"

Greg !

I was waiting for Calvin's food to be ready, so I went on Twitter. My notifications were blowing up.

Then, I saw what Calvin tweeted. This boy, I swear. I'm going to reply to some tweets, why not?

"@onision Who tops??"

Nevermind.

"To-go, VG beyond burger with crispy fries and a drink for Greg!" The worker called out.

I walked toward the worker as he held the food.

Once I grabbed it, I left the place and got into my car. Let's hope he likes the food.