9☁️

BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG IF U DO: WEAR HEADPHONES BC I SWEAR ITS JUST FUCKIN EXPLICIT AS FUCC BUT SO IS THIS LIL CHAPTER LMAO

Also the smut may be bad bc it's my first time tryin it out. + I didn't rly edit much of it lol

Kinky fucc: daddy kink + slight blindfold

i was motivated, by all ur threats, to update. Lov u all ,,

Greg

Calvin paused the episode.

"Greg, I'm tired" he whined, and moved to straddled me.

Holy shit, okay.

"I-I, what do you want me to do about it? Do you want to go to sleep?"

"No, can you wake me up?"

"What do you mean?"

"God, you're clueless" he groaned and kissed me.

My hands gripped his hips. His hand slipped down my jeans and he started stoking my cock. ((Sorry to anyone who hates that word,, ur gonna see it a lot lol))

"Ever been blindfolded?" he said.

"A f-few times"

"Wait here, I'm going to get something real quick", he got up.

Thanks, Calvin. I appreciate you leaving me like this.

Fuck, what's about to happen? Oh yeah, I'm about to fuck Calvin. 

He came back in only in his underwear and a black shirt. He was holding a black blindfold. Holy fuck.

He walked towards me, smirking. He bent over and started kissing me. He started undoing my jeans and pulled them down. I yanked his underwear off as I started kissing his neck. Then he started to straddle me again. He stopped kissing me and blindfolded me. His arms were around my neck, but then they moved downward. He tugged my shirt upwards and took it off me, he took his off too. He started jerking me off. I let out a groan, fuck.

I grabbed a bit of his hair and pulled him in to whisper, "You're such a fucking slut. Aren't you?"

He shook a bit and spoke, "Yeah I am, daddy".

Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I felt him get off me and, I'm guessing, he got on his knees. He gave a small kiss on my tip and I felt weak. He closed his mouth around it, and I let out a moan.

I tilted my head back as he took more of me. I pulled his hair lightly.

It felt so fucking good. He's fucking good.

It went on for some time and it felt like ecstasy.

"You're fucking enjoying this a-arent you, slut?", I groaned towards the end.

He stopped and said, "you're right, daddy"

"Fuck this", I untied the blindfold and threw it.

I got on my knees, cupped his cheeks, and pulled him into a kiss. My back was against the couch. 

"F-fuck me" he whispered.

"Ass up, slut." I growled, as he got on all fours.

I gripped his hips and he positioned himself.

"O-oh fuck" Calvin let out a yelp as he felt me slap his ass.

"P-please, fuck me"

{third person}

Greg tugged onto Calvins hair a bit. He lined himself up and slowly slid into him.

"Fuck me hard, daddy."

Greg had his hand tangled into Cals hair, yanking his head back as he went harder into him with each thrust.

One hand was in Cals hair and the other gripping his hip.

"Harder", Calvin panted. He was desperate.

Greg kept going faster and harder. Calvin started sweating a bit, it felt so fucking good. 

"F-fuck!" Calvin whimpered as Greg went deeper and brushed against his prostate.

"Enjoying this, huh, babyboy?" Greg moaned. 

"I'm so fucking close, daddy" Calvin groaned. His legs felt like they were trembling. Greg kept brushing up against the same spot.

"Turn around, slut" Greg said, as he pulled out of Calvin.

Calvin turned to face Greg.

Greg started to jerk Calvin quickly, earning him a loud moan.

Greg pulled Calvin into a short, sloppy kiss.

"I-I'm about to c- fuck" Calvin let out a loud moan as he came.

"Open up, slut" Greg groaned as he stood up. Calvin started to jerk Greg, and did as told.

"You're so fucking hot", Greg growled.

Calvin licked Greg's cock and moaned.

"Fuck, Cal" Greg yelled, as he came in Cals mouth.

Calvin flinched a bit when some hit his cheek and around his eye. Calvin swallowed the cum that made it in his mouth.

Both of them had certain areas covered in cum. They looked like a mess. Calvins hair was tangled up from Greg pulling it.

"I'm going to shower. I'm a mess. Want to join?" Calvin said, walking towards the bathroom, looking back at Greg.

"Yeah, why not?" he said, walking behind Calvin.

-----
Again sorry it was shit lol I didn't rly wanna edit it around bc then it would take me another day w/my procrastinatin ass