11☁️

Hi I'm back w/smthn small

Boyfriend tag// part one
Two months later

After almost a month, Greg finally asked for me to be his boyfriend. He even told his viewers because he didn't want to hide it. Currently we're preparing to make a video, the boyfriend tag. It's such a YouTuber thing to do, but people have been nonstop requesting it.

"Are you ready?" I asked as he sat down on the couch. He had set up some lights that he brought from his old place. Oh yeah, he's full on divorced and he's staying with me. He left the house to Lainey. She would've needed it after not having a job, but then again she has Billie. He gets to see his son, which is good. I got to see him once, Lainey wasn't there and it was just Billie home. Billie is okay with me, unlike Lainey. I don't know why she has a problem with me, oh well. He started recording.

"Yeah, I'm ready now." he spoke, as he held my hand and he leaned in to kissed me. I smiled and looked back at the camera.

"Hey, guys. It's leafy, and I'm back with a brand new, extra spicy video. Today we're gonna be doing the boyfriend tag. Only on my channel though, Onion boy here plans on uploading something else. We talked about gay people honestly. So subscribe for some gay shit!"

"Alright, I have the questions saved in my notes. Let's start with, oh, how did we meet?"

"Let's see, you already knew me because I was a fucking cyberbully. Made multiple videos on me, you hated me. I responded to your shit. You proved some stuff wrong. The other is debatable. After some time, you called me cute and adorable a few times. Finally, you and your ex wife had problems. You came to me because your friends basically disliked you. Now, we're dating. "

"Can you believe I went from hating you to dating you?"

"Yeah, you came into my home and soon came into me"

He laughed at my joke and I started smiling. How did I get so lucky? I hated him, but something happened. The feelings changed, sort of like seasons changing. One second you'll be cold, then you'll warm up after time.

"Alright, next question," he spoke up, "when did we start dating?"

"About a month ago, you took me out for a movie. Right after, we went to the park and you asked me to be your boyfriend. I don't think I've been happier in all honesty

"I love you, Calvin."

"I love you too, Greg"