4☁️

Greg

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. It was mine, lain is calling.

Calvin was still sleeping, I'm guessing he's a heavy sleeper. He looks so precious when he's not talking shit.

I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Please tell me you have somewhere to stay so I don't have to feel bad", she spoke.

"Yeah I'm staying with Calvin, you know, Leafy." I whispered.

Even if Calvin was a heavy sleeper, I'm known to be pretty loud.

"Wait? You're staying with the guy who you would always talk shit about?"

"It's crazy, I know. He's the only one willing to listen and let me stay."

"Hmm, good luck then. You can come back once you're ready to listen to me. If you don't even pay attention to me, how could we even have a good marriage?"

"Stop doing this. I gave you attention. I tried making you feel great. I tried, okay? I'm going to go."

I hung up, I don't want to get mad at Lainey. I also don't want to wake up Calvin. I've never seen him so calm, it's cute.

I went on Twitter and saw stupid shit trending. I saw what went on with Calvin and Keem.

I decided to tweet something about it, some people are tweeting me about it.

'People are saying Leafy viewbotted to get famous... but you're forgetting how far being cute can take you. He's shitty, but he's cute.'

Instantly I got retweets and likes, people were already saying 'leafnision' or something related to it.

It's pretty cute, but weird. On the internet people think we still hate each other. Yet Calvin has his head on my chest, sleeping.

I should just tell them, but I'll do it my way.

I opened the camera option and took a picture of me and Calvin laying down, then tweeted it.

People were freaking the fuck out. This is so funny to me. I started full on laughing and I guess I woke up Calvin.

"I'm trying to sleep, rat" he mumbled into my shirt.

Aw, how precious.

"Sorry, go back to sleep" I said looking at him.

I played around with his hair. I love how calm he looks.

Kill me

Anyways hi I'm Dan aka the cunt who tweeted that one edited picture of Calvin and Greg. Also that one video edit lol,, I've been noticed by Greg many times and never by Calvin kms

self promo 😩💦;

Instagram: Dannyy.xo
Vine/Twitter: Dan_lmaoo
Snapchat: punk.iero
Kik: just ask for it in private messages bc it's emo as fucc {thxs 2014 Dan}