Part Two: The hut

((LAZY WRITER HERE READY TO BE LAZY))
Sky's POV
Jin and I go back to the baracks after helping pay for that chicken feed for those other teenagers. I almost fall onto my bed but stop when I see a small wooden box on it.
"Jin! Check your bed!" I yell at him and he looks at his pillow where another box sits.
"Woah! What is it?" He asks lifting it up.
"I don't know." I say opening mine. Inside there's an amulet, a note and a map. I pick up the note and read it.

"Sky, you have been chosen as the Seven of Air. If you appect this role, put the Amulet on your neck and travel into the woods. There you will find a hut. Knock twice wait a second then knock three times and you will be greeted by your sensei. If you get lost use your map. Good luck, Sky"

"Jin! I have the power of Air! I'm a Seven Jin!" I yell at him.
"Cool! I have the power of water!" He yells back. I put on the amulet while he puts on his bracelet and the room is filled with yellow and blue light. After the light fades we run into the woods.

Cory's POV
I gave up chasing the hooded person a long time ago, but I was still mad about it. They had just taken the bag without me noticing till it was gone! I walked along the alley when I tripped and fell. I growled and then I saw a small wooden box with my name on it. I snatched it and opened it. Inside there was a necklace that was different slivers and grays, a note and a map. I read the note aloud.

"Cory, you have been chosen as the Seven of Shadows. If you appect this role, put the necklace on your neck and travel into the woods. There you will find a hut. Knock twice wait a second then knock three times and you will be greeted by your sensei. If you get lost use your map. Good luck, Cory"

I put on the necklace and it glowed sliver before it faded away then I started walking towards the woods.

Max's POV
I walked out of the gates with that girl following me. She was talking and talking and talking! It was so annoying! I had the necklace with a yellow Z on it around my neck. My power was fire but I couldn't get it to work. If I could maybe that girl would shut up. She had seen the yellow glowing from my window while she was walking by and apparently she was a Seven too. She had light. Of course. Perfect for a girl who is just a ball of talk. I stopped her talking as we marched into the woods.
"What's your name again?" I ask her. I had already forgotten.
"It's Aphmau but most people call me Jess!" She said all happy.
"Well Jess. I'm Max." I said as we marched.
"Nice to meet you Ma-" She started but I out my hand over her mouth and pointed ahead. There were five other people walking together. I couldn't make them out very well but I had a bad feeling about them. Jess' brown eyes went wide as she moved my hand from her mouth.
"Who are they?" She whispered.
"I don't know." I whisper back. Suddenly Jess runs out into the open waving.
"Hello there!" She says in a sing song voice as her black hair whips around her. The people turn and look at her and I. My face goes red at Jess' actions. The people were a girl and four boys. The girl had long red hair and amber eyes. One of the boys had black hair that covered his right eye. Another had dirty blond hair and a camera mask on. Yet another had shade on and brown hair pulled into a sloppy ponytail. The last boy had brown hair and these big wide eyes as he hid behind the girl.
"Are you Sevens too?" Jess yelled and they all nodded. Jess pulled me over to them.
"I'm Jess and this is Max!" Jess said and I did a head nod.
"I'm Shelby and this is Ross." The girl said as she pointed to the boy hiding behind her. Ross waved a little at us.
"I'm Sky!" Said the boy with the ponytail.
"I'm Jin!" The boy with the black hair said as he waved.
"And I'm Cory." The boy with the camera mask said.
"Let's get going." I said breaking free of Jess' grip and I started walking again.

*Time skip to when they get to the hut!*

I walked up to the door and knocked like the note said. The door opened and there stood a man with red hair and wearing red clothes.
"Hey! It's the new Seven! And all of you I see! Come in come in!" He said as he gestured us inside. We all walked in and sat down. I sat in an armchair. Jin, Sky and Jess sat on a couch. Ross and Shelby sat on another couch. Finally Cory sat in the other armchair. The man smiled at us.
"Hello kids! My name is Red and I will be your Sensei!" He said all excited.
"First I want to get to know you! So we'll go around and introduce ourselves!" He looked around the room and Shelby cleared her throat.
"I'm Shelby. Ross is my cousin. And I have the power Emotions." Shelby said.
"I'm Ross. Shelby is my cousin. I have the power Earth." Ross mumbled out.
"I'm Jin and I have the power of Water!" Jin says.
"I'm Jess and I have the power light!" Says Jess smiling.
"I'm sky and I have the power of Air!" Yelled Sky.
"I'm Cory. I have the power of Shadow or Darkness." Cory said.
"I'm Max. I have the fire power." I said in a bored tone. Red clapped.
"Great! Now we can-" Red was cut of by two knocks at the door a pause then three more knocks. Everyone froze. I stared at the door. We already have all seven, who could be out there? Maybe some kid or a guard. But they knew the knock. They knocked again louder like they were growing impatient. Red went and opened the door. I leaned to see who he was looking at. It was someone with a hood over their face.
"Can I help you?" Red asked.
"Yeah." The person said. They held out a necklace. It was black with some hints of red on it.
"I'm here for the training. Apperently I'm the Seven of Emotions." The person said. Red stood there for a second before welcoming them in. The hooded person stepped in and saw us all. They seemed to freeze for a second before moving and sitting on the floor near the two couches. Everyone gapped at them, including me.
"What are you all staring at?" They snarled at us. I could already tell I liked this kid.

((LOOOOONG CHAPTER! STAY TUNED ANOTHER ONE APPEARS TONIGHT!))