Part 4: Training

Sky's POV

I followed Hood inside, watching her drag Max in. When we go inside she laid him all the couch and looked at his scratch. It was pretty deep and it was bleeding dark red blood. Hood reached into her pocket and pulled out a roll of bandages.

"How long have you had those on you?" I asked and Hood shrugged.

"Long enough to know he needs stiches." Hood said sitting down on the floor. She looked at me. I saw she had blue eyes with flecks of gold in them. She gave me an unwavering stare.

"Do you think you can get me and needle and some thread?" She asked and I nodded. I ran upstairs to one of the bathrooms.

Shelby's POV

I looked over at Jess, who was staring at the blood on the grass. She had been the first one out here and was talking to Hood. Maybe she knew something about her. I walked over to her.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked. Jess looked at me.

"These things called night terrors." Jess said.

"Who had a night terror?" I asked.

"Hood did. She had come out here and I guess I inturpted her calming down." Jess said. I nodded then walked inside.

When I stepped in I saw Hood leaning over Max, holding a needle and thread. Sky was watching as he leaned against a wall. I walked over to Sky.

"What's going on?" I asked and Sky looked at me.

"Hood's stiching Max up." He said and I looked at Hood and Max. Hood had finished stiching him up and was putting bandages over his wound.

"Has she said anything about hitting him?" I asked and Sky shook his head no. I walked over to Hood who was now putting the bandages away.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked. Hood looked at me and nodded. Everyone was coming back inside and Hood was eyeing the door.

"You're not bolting." Jin said, noticing Hood eyeing the door. She gave Jin a glare then sat down in an armchair.

Jin's POV

Hood was clearly upset about everything that had happened. I saw Ross cross the room and lean next to her chair. He started talking to her quietly and tried to touch her jaw. Hood jerked back, not letting Ross touch her. He kept talking and Hood gave him a glare.

"I can't believe she hasn't beat his head in yet" I thought as I watched the two. I saw Shelby sit on the couch where Max was laying with Cory. Jess walked over and sat on the ground and I sat next to her.

"Can you believe this?" I whispered and she nodded. Suddenly we heard a stomping from the stairs. Red was coming down fully dressed and very angry.

"I SAW EVERYTHING!" He glared at all of us. We all looked away from him, trying to avoid his wrath.

"That was amazing!" He said and everyone stared at him. Red looked at Hood.

"Hood you were able to summon a weapon along with Max!" He yelled. Hood looked shocked but nodded.

"Now all of you up to bed!" Red yelled. Everyone went upstairs, expect Hood and Max.

*The next day*

Hood's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. The red head was still asleep and light was starting to pour through the windows. I stood up and went up to a bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror. I had a burn from the nunchucks, but otherwise I looked okay. I opened up the closet and picked out a new outfit.