New books\1,000 reads

So uh heh I don't really know what to say here.

I um... thank you all so much. I know it probably doesn't matter to you guys but it means a lot to me to know someone out there likes my books.

I never thought I would get this far. I always wished but my brother, who I've mentioned before, he has like 100 followers with like 40 books. I just kind of felt like no one would like anything I wrote.

Wow you don't know how hard it is to type this out. I know I took big breaks a lot at the beginning but now I'm trying to get back into writing for you guys.

It's always kind of been like a little dream of mine to make people happy but I often get discouraged. I just wanna be here for people even if it's through a stupid screen.

So thank you all so much for 1,000 reads, almost 1,500 now which is just amazing and shocking.

I'm working on writing a sequel to this because a lot of people liked it clearly.

I do have two new fics. Corby and Travlyn but the only views on those are my brother so I don't know if you guys like that so far. I might have another book where I can spill a bit more, you guys can get to know me more.

Basically thank you guys so much for this. I've been having some troubles with stuff but this is my escape, you guys are my escape even if there's only a few of you. I wanna make you all happy. So please please please comment or DM me so I can know what you guys want me to do. I know I already said it but I want you all to be happy because you deserve it.

Main idea is I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading this. I want to thank you for commenting and following. I want to thank you all for just being you. As a thank you I will create more. As a thank you I'd type up, I don't care, a hundred chapters a day for you all. I'd work myself to the bone just to make a bunch of strangers happy.

So see yah in the next one. Remember to comment or DM me if you have an ideas or requests. Peace out my derby potatolings