The end.

*Ten years later*

3rd Person POV

Leo stood behind a curtain and messed with his tie. He was being forced to make a speech again. If he would have known fighting a bad guy came with lots of talking he never would have done it.

He finally finished and ran his fingers through his hair. After this he would get to see the others. He took a deep breath and stepped out onto stage. People clapped and he waved, smiling broadly. He walked over to the podium and adjusted the mic.

"Hi everyone! So I was brought in to talk about my experience in the revaluation. And well I don't know exactly where to start." He shrugged and the crowd laughed.

"I guess I'll just dive into it. The day of the final battle four of my friends heartbeats stopped. They are all alive and well now but they learned something important that day. Life is short and the best way to go out is to go out swinging." He answered questions and before he knew it, it was over. He got into his car and drove to the park.

He stepped out and he could already see them. He waved and they all waved back. Children ran around and spouses leaned against them.

Cory and Shelby had gotten together shortly after and now had two kids, expecting a third. Jin and Jess got married and had two kids. Sky married some girl named Alesa and had a son with her. Max had married a girl named Phoenix. Ross was dating a girl called Ender (LOOK BRADY WONT SHUT ABOUT ENDOSS OKAY!?) Delaney had an adopted son and a boyfriend named Hugh.

Leo? He had an adopted daughter and wife himself who were on their way. He walked towards the picnic and children yelled at him saying "Uncle Leo"

Ever since everything happened everyone stayed close. For a year or so they all lived together till they agreed to move out separately. They all met up every Sunday for dinner and games. It was probably the best part of their lives.

"Leo! Where's your wife?" Jess yelled at him as he walked over to the table.

"Oh she's coming just probably caught in traffic." He said, waving his hand as if he were trying to wave away the question.

"Is she bringing anything to eat?" Sky asked, his mouth full of Pizza Bread.

"WHO ATE ALL MY PIZZA BREAD!?!? I MADE LIKE TWELVE LOAVES!!!" Delaney's yells stopped Leo from answering. Sky swallowed and started running. Everyone laughed as the old friends chased each other round and round.

Eventually Leo's family arrived and everyone began eating dinner. As the night grew closer they had a bonfire and cooked smores. The kids fell asleep and the adults were thinking about heading home.

"To think I met all of you cause of a screw up." Delaney said as she looked around the circle.

"To think I met my husband thanks to a screw up." Shelby said, lacing her fingers with Cory's. Jess poured wine into glasses and passed them around. She raised her glass.

"Heres for the ones who are gone. For the ones who still stand. And for those who will stand. If we hang by our necks from the tree. Let that light the fire in their eyes. Let them come and learn the truth. As to what is right and what is wrong. Here's to the eight heroes and their friends!"

"Here!" Everyone raised their glasses and drank.

The end

DANG IT ITS OVER! UGH NOW I SAD OVER MY OWN BOOK! DO NOT PANIC THOUGH A SHIP BOOK COMES OUT TOMORROW!