♡ Love. ♡

*The Next Day*

It's 5 pm and you decide to start getting ready. You turn on Pandora and the first song that comes on is 2 am by Adrian Marcel come on and you sing along as you curl your hair.

Finally you finish your hair and makeup and you slip into your dress. It's white, with a light pink belt that wraps around your waist. You put on some silver sparkly heals that matched the necklace you had bought. From outside your bathroom, you hear the door bell ring.

It's time.

You open the door to reveal a super handsome Daeho, standing tall in black dress pants and a gray vest with a white button up peeking from behind the vest. He is holding a bouquet of flowers and you smile as he grabs your hand and winks at you.

"Just wait until you see where we are going" he says as you walk to his car. It's a really nice metallic black Mercedes. He opens the door for you, you smile and step in and he gets in himself.

He drives for about 15 minutes and then you arrive at this beautiful resturaunt called Jeong-Wan. It's a Korean resturaunt. He said that it's really nice, has amazing food and the employees are really kind.

You walk into the restaurant, Daeho behind you and you are immediately are in awe. Its so gorgeous inside. You just stare at the decor and the tables and everything, which looked so fancy.

"That was my first reaction too" he said as he laughed at you. You looked at him and smiled, but someone behind him caught your eye. You focused closer on the guy behind and Daeho and when you realized who it was, you panicked.

It was Jungkook.

He was sitting with the other members of BTS. You hide behind Daeho and wait for the hostess to get your table ready. She motions you guys to follow her and she leads you to a table near Jungkooks.

It was two tables away.

You sat in the chair facing Jungkook so you can watch what he does, where he looks and so you can avoid him.

"What's wrong? You look worried" Daeho said. You calm yourself down and smile.

"Yes I'm fine, so, how do you know about this place?" You asked while scanning over the menu.

"Actually, my grandparents own it." He proudly said. You are shocked and suprised.

"Congratulations to them, this is an amazing resturaunt," you say.

"And I haven't even eaten anything yet," you joke. But you said it kinda loud, making Jungkook look over to your table. You quickly put your head down and decide what to order.

Luckily, Jungkook had never seen you with your hair curled or in the dress your wearing today, so hopefully he won't recognize you.

The waiter brings water to your table and you both decide to order. When the waiter leaves, your eyes wander back to Jungkook. He is laughing along with the other members. He looked so happy. But then his expression changed so quickly from happy, laughing to kinda smiling but not really. You furrow your eyesbrows and wonder why.

Then, you hear Namjoon say your name. That must have been why Jungkook got sad. You wanna go over there and hug him, but you know you can't. You then realize your still on a date with Daeho. He is fidgeting with his thumbs.

"So, were you born in Korea?" You ask, trying to spark up a conversation. He looks up at you and smiles a little.

"No actually, I was born in Japan," he says. You furrow your brows and frown as you were wrong about him and he laughs.

"My parents are both Korean, so technically, I am Korean, but my dad had a job in Japan for a few years and when we were there my mom got pregnant with me and a couple months before we were scheduled to leave, I was born." He finished saying.

"Wow, that's pretty cool actually" you reply. Your food comes out and as you eat, you both talk and laugh, but you feel disappointed in yourself the whole night. You can't stop thinking about Jungkook.

Daeho drove you home and walked you to your doorstep.

"Thank you for the amazing night" you said as you hugged him.

"I had so much fun," He smiles and his eye smiles show, they were super cute.

"Thanks for coming with me" he said.

"Well I should go" he said. He leaned in for a kiss, but something told you not to kiss him. You leaned back a little and smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry, I can't kiss you Daeho." You begin to say.

"I don't think we can go out again, I mean, I had an amazing time and your an amazing person but," you pause for a second.

"But? But what?" He says.

"I-I just cant go out with you anymore" you say. You quickly unlock your door and shut it behind you, leaving Daeho.

"I'm sorry" you whisper.