♡ Punishment. ♡

*After you got home from the dinner date*

Jungkook carried you bridal style from the to your appartment. When you unlocked the door, Jungkook immediately slammed it shut and locked it. You ran into your room quickly and took off your dress, showing your sexy white lace lingerie. He hurried in after you and climbed on top of you, smashing his lips into yours as his hands roamed your body. His tongue swiped across you bottom lip asking for permission to enter. You open your mouth, and Jungkooks tongue glides in. Your tongues wrestle with each other and taste every inch of each others mouths. His hands go up and down your sides while you tug on his hair. His hand then goes lower on your body and starts rubbing you through the little piece of lace covering it. You unbutton his shirt and pull it off, and let your hands explore his toned torso. He then unclips your bra and quickly throws it to the ground. His tongue goes from your mouth down your jawline to your neck, where he plants sweet kisses and then sucks on your sweet spot. You let a slight moan escape. He then kisses down to your chest and sucks on your breasts. You lean your head back in pleasure. His kisses lead to your panties, where he removes them with his teeth. His hands glide up and down your thighs and he pushes your legs open.

"You're already dripping baby" he says with lust in his voice.

He lowers his face down to your wet area and slowly glides his tongue over it. It sends shivers down your spine. He licks in between your lips and sucks on the inside. You're hands grip the sheets in pleasure.

"Fuck Jungkook," you moan. He pulls his face away, leaving a string of spit from his mouth to your middle.

He crawls back up to your face and kisses you passionately again. Your hands pull his pants and underwear off and you immedialty grab his member. Your hand rubs it up and down. He flips you so now your on top and he is beneath you. You move down to his member and take it in your mouth, sucking on it, moving your mouth up and down. He puts his hands on the back of your head.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good," he says moaning loudly. You keep going, moving quicker and quicker. You flip yourself a your still sucking him, but now he can lick you too. Position 69. He eats you out as you suck him off. Both of you moaning in pleasure.

"Jungkook, I'm close" you say. He pushes your ass off of him and shakes his head.

"Nope, this is your punishment, you'll have to wait." He says sitting up.

He slides a condom and pulls your waist positioning you above him. He lined you up with his member and slowly pulls you down. You feel him enter you, quickly. At first it hurts but after a few seconds it's just pleasure. You bounce up and down. Jungkooks hands on your waist, while your hands are on his shoulders. He kisses your chest and pumps harder and faster into you.

"Uh, fuck Jungkook... faster" you say, but he actually slows down. You look at him in confusion. He smirks.

"Beg me for it" he says as his hands caresses your breasts. You lean your head back.

"Please" you moan.

"Beg me for it baby, say my name" Jungkook says louder and more husky.

"Please Jungkook, please go faster" you whine and he listens. His hips to faster and faster. Harder and deeper.

"Fuck baby" he moaned. The sound of your ass hitting Jungkooks hips is like music to your ears. You claw at his back leaving marks as he sucks on your neck.

"Jungkook, I'm going to co-" you try saying but he pulls you off. He then flips you around. Your now on your hands and knees on the bed and Jungkook is on his knees behind you. He puts one hand on your back and one on your waist, then enters again. His hips start slow but get faster and faster. The bed is squeaking loudly. He slaps your ass a couple times and you let out a loud moan. He goes deeper and faster.

"Jungkoooooook" you moan his name long and loud. His head shoots back in pleasure. Your hands grab onto the head board of the bed, looking for support.

"Ready?" Jungkook says. You nod and let yourself go. You let out an extremely loud moan and not long after, Jungkook did too. He pulls out and takes the condom off, throwing it away.

He plops down next to you and pulls you in closer to him. You burry your head in the crook of his neck, feeling his warmth and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat. Soon, Jungkook is out too.