♡ Leave? ♡

You stood there, Yoongi staring at you and Jungkook hugging you. You pulled away from Jungkook.

"I think I just need some time to be alone and think" you pushed past Jungkook and started leaving, but he grabbed your wrist.

"I just want you to know that losing you...would be like losing apart of me..." Jungkook said. You swallowed and Jungkook let go of your wrist.

"I love you (y/n)" he said as you walked out of the door. You didn't say it back even though you wanted to. On your way home, you stopped at a cafe shop to get some coffee and to think. You walked in a was greeted by a super cute guy behind the counter.

"Good morning beautiful, what can I get for you today?" He asked with a smile on his face. You blushed and looked at his name tag.

Yamato.

"Can I get a caramel frappe with extra whipped cream?" You asked, with a small smirk on your face. He nodded and asked for you name. You told him and he wrote it on the cup.

You smiled and sat down at small table near the window. You thought about what Jungkook had said and replayed the words in your head.

Losing you would be like losing apart of me.

You rested your head in between your hands.

"(Y/n)!" Yamato shouted. You look up and see Yamato holding your drink up. You walk over to him and grab the drink and a straw and you proceed back to your table and began drinking it, when you notice a little heart next to your name and a phone number under it. You blush.

No, this isn't happening again.

You look out the window and see seven familiar faces walk by. You quickly look away, but Tae already saw you. They all rushed in and grabbed extra seats to sit with you, except Jungkook. He glanced at you and took a seat at a different table, but every so often, he look over at you and then back at his hands.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Tae said hugging you. You have him a slight smile. Yoongi stared at you. You felt nervous and looked out the window again.

"(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"He has been so upset all morning!" Jimin continued. You felt bad. You told him what happened and they all just sat there in shock.

"You know Jungkook hates that girl right?" Namjoon said. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"That girl is Jungkooks ex, and they broke up a long time ago... she was obsessed with him and he started getting annoyed with her so he broke it off, but still to this day, she continues to write letters to him and sometimes he even gets gifts from her. But Jungkook just throws them away and burns the letters, I don't know why that wasn't burned..." Jin said. Your heart fell sore. You felt so sorry. All this time you hurt Jungkook but didn't even know the details. You glanced over at Jungkook who was looking at you, when he noticed, he quickly turned his head and played with his fingers. You looked back at the boys.

"Well, now what do I do?" You asked, you rubbed your hands over your face and sighed.

"Maybe, I'm not for Jungkook..." You said still facing down. Jimin, Hoseok and Tae all choked on there drinks and Namjoon and Jin gasped followed by Yoongi's eyes widening.

"Well, I just hurt him so much... I jump to conclusions to quick and a have gotten in a big fight like this three times now?" You said, trying to hide the pain and sadness in your voice.

"No matter how many times we fight, I'll always love you," Jungkook said, walking up to your table. You looked up to see Jungkook standing by Jimin.

You felt butterflies when you saw him, his hair was still kinda messy from this morning and he had a white t shirt on and black jeans that looked so sexy on him. And his Timberland's on. Your eyes wandered all over his body. You missed him. But the voices came back.

What if he is cheating on me? What if "practice" actually meant going to see her? What if the boys just lied to you? You looked into each of their eyes.

"I hope you find a reason to still be with me, because I need you (y/n), and I have over a million reasons to be with you," Jungkook said. You stood up and smiled at them.

"I'm sorry, but I still need some time," you said. You headed towards the door. Yoongi stood up and grabbed your wrist. And you felt his chest press against your back.

"I'm here for you, tonight at 11:30, will you please text or call me?" Yoongi said. You nodded and he let go. You walked out the door, and made your way home.