♡ Juicy ♡

After the you and the boys were finished eating, Jungkook decided to spend the night at your house and you both walked home together.

The second you shut the door after walking in, Jungkook slams you against the wall, kissing you passionately. You place your hands on the back of his neck as his tongue tastes every part of your mouth, almost choking you. His hands take your shirt off and cup each of your breasts, squeezing them. You moan his name as his hands roam your torso. Then his hands reach your pants. He quickly undoes your button and slides them off, your panties coming off with them. He squats down and places your legs over his shoulders. He pulls his face closer to your area, feeling his hot breathe tickled. He stands up, while eating you, and carries you into your bedroom. Your fingers are tangled in his hair as his tongue glides in and out. He places his hands on your back and slowly lays you down on the bed, not removing his mouth from your middle. You tug his hair gently while letting a soft moan escape your lips. He pulls away and takes all of his clothes off, and slipping a condom on. He climbs over you and sticks his hard on into you.

"Uhh, Jungkook" you moaned as he very slowly went in and out. His head leaned back in pleasure.

"I love it when you moan my name baby" he says holding your hips.

"Jungkook, please go faster," you say. Jungkook follows your demand and starts going faster. You close your eyes in pleasure. Jungkook thrusts get harder and faster.

"Uh, baby," he moans over the sound of the squeaking.

"Fuck Jimin," you say. You then realize what you say and open your eyes. Jungkook stops and pulls out.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked, anger filling his eyes. You sit up and look at Jungkook. You were speechless. What were you supposed to do? You felt horrible. You opened your mouth to say sorry, but other words came out.

"Jimin kissed me" you blurted out.

Jungkooks eyes got wide in shock and he immediately got up and got dressed. He grabbed his phone and walked out the door, slamming it, making a picture fall. You start to panic, and you grab your clothes and throw them on as quickly as you can, tripping as you leave. You can still see Jungkook hurrying and you chase after him.

"JUNGKOOK!" you yell. You keep chasing until you arrive at the dorm. You catch up to him and right as he was about to open the door, you grabbed his wrist and spun him around.

"Thats it! We are done!" He yells. You grab his collar of his jacket and pull him close to you.

"Baby, it wasn't me, Jimin kissed me, I didn't kiss back because I didn't want us to end up like last time!" You start crying. Jungkook tries pushing your hand away, but you hold on to his jacket.

"Jungkook, I have lost you once and I'm not doing it again, you have to believe me!" You cry into his chest.

"Then if I go in there and best his ass, you won't care?" Jungkook asks. You freeze. Obviously you were going to care, but you didnt want him to not believe you. You just cried.

"Jungkook, it was just a kiss," you say. Jungkook pushed your hands off him, making you fall to the ground.

"DAMN IT," he yells. He opens the door and runs to Jimins room. You quickly push yourself up and follow behind him. He slams Jimins door open and grabs him, punching him on the jaw.

"JUNGKOOK, STOP!!" you yell tugging at his hoodie. Jungkook ignores you and punches Jimin in the stomache causing him to spit up blood. He throws Jimin in the floor and kicks him in the ribs.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" You yell clinging to him. He was breathing really heavy. He pushes you off and walks out of the room. You followed him and grabbed his hand.

"Jungk-" you try saying but he cuts you off.

"I really don't think this is working out." He said turning to look at you. You cry and hold his hand tighter.

"Jungkook, I didn't kiss him back, you have to believe me! I love you and I already learned my lesson!" You say. Jimin comes out of his room angrily and storms out the door, flipping Jungkook off on his way out. Jungkook flips him off too and then the door is slammed shut by Jimin.