♡ Seohyun? ♡

You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you let the biggest smile approach your face.

     "I love you too, Jungkook," you said hugging him. You were still a little uneasy. You couldn't think about Jungkook getting caught and then everything is taken from him. He would be kicked out of Bangtan. You tried to push the thought away. You released Jungkook and smiled. He kissed your cheek and glanced at Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon and Yoongi got up to leave and grabbed Jungkooks arm.

     "Come on love bird, let's go, we have practice in 20 minutes." Yoongi said pulling Jungkook out of the house. Jungkook laughed.

     "I'll see you tonight baby," he said to you puckering his lips. You blew a kiss at him and Namjoon shut the door, winking at you. You plopped down on the couch and thought about what to do. You thought and thought. Then it hit you.

     "I'LL SURPRISE THEM!" You yelled to yourself. But how? Hmm. A nice surprise dinner? They would like that. What if I brought it to the practice room? Would the manager be there?  You sighed. You stood up and put on a pair of jeans, a loose t shirt and put your hair in a high ponytail.

     You left and went to go get some food for the boys, you figured you could just surprise them at the dorm. You picked up six boxes of pizza and 3, 2-liters of soda. Luckily, Tae had given you a key to the dorm so you walked into the dorm and looked around making sure no was around. You set the pizza on the table and sat on the couch, sighing. You got up and decided to pick up a little before the boys got home.

     As you were cleaning, you found a photo album, and out of curiosity, you picked it up and slowly opened it. The first picture you saw was one of Jungkook when he was little, he was smiling and had a floaty around him. You smiled and traced your thumb over the picture. The next picture was baby Tae, who had a colorful tank top on. You smiled and kept flipping through the photo book, seeing only pictures of baby BTS. As your flipping through, a folded piece of paper falls out from one on the pages. You pick it up and open it.

     Jungkook, I still love you baby. I know we haven't talk in forever but I miss you and I know you miss me. I remember how much you loved me. I'll be in Korea for the next few months so let's meet up okay? See you soon my sweetheart -S

     Your heart stopped and you heard the door unlocking. You quickly shoved the letter in your pocket and closed the book, placing it back in its spot. You rushed over to the couch and sat down. When the door opened, all the boys came in laughing and shoving each other. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok all tried squeezing through the door and they fell to the ground laughing. Namjoon walked in with Jin on his back. Jin was giggling and whispering stuff into Namjoons ear. When they noticed you were here, they all froze except Namjoon, who carried Jin to his bedroom, shutting the door. Jungkook stared at you and lifted himself off the floor and stumbled to you.

     "YoU'Re jutssss soOOOoo pRrrettyY," Jungkook said falling on top of you. You blushed, pushed him off and stood up, but Jungkook clinged to you again. His arms wrapped around you waist and he trudged his feet behind you as you headed to the table. Yoongi then walked in and he was the only sober one.

     "The boys are drunk," Yoongi said, pulling Jungkook off you. Jungkook giggled as he fell and Jimin pulled him up, wrapping his arm around Jungkooks neck.

     "I can tell... I brought pizza for you guys," You said. Yoongi stepped closer to you placed his chin on your shoulder.

     "Thank you," he opened a box a grabbed a piece. He held the piece up to your mouth and you took a bite, then he finished the pizza. He walked to the couch and fell onto it.

     "Huuuhh, I'm exhausted," He said shutting his eyes. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok all were on the floor giggling and saying random stuff. Jimin looked at you and pointed and Jungkook bit his lip, causing Hoseok giggled. You blushed and immediately felt self conscious. You placed your hand on your other arm and stood there looking around. Jungkook stood up and came close to you. He placed his finger under your chin and lifted it to meet his eyes. He leaned in and you shut your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours. But they didn't, you opened your eyes and saw Jungkook still looking at you. He laughed.

     "You know, you aren't as pretty as Seohyun" he said. Your heart dropped and your eyes got wide. Yoongi's eyes shot open and he stood up. Jungkook smirked and shoved you and Yoongi rushed towards you and put his arm behind your waist, catching you.

     "Don't listen to him, he is drunk," Yoongi said, with you still in his arms. You stared at Jungkook who had his arms crossed and an evil smirk planted on his face. You pulled the letter out and Yoongi's eyes widened.

     "Everyone knows that the truth comes out when your drunk," you said a tear slipping down your cheek. Yoongi hugged you and lifted your legs around his waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he carried you to his room. He placed you on his bed and then he shut his door.

     "Here," he said, handing you a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt.

     "There mine, but you can wear them for tonight, I'll sleep on the floor and you can sleep in my bed," he said grabbing a pillow and placing it on the floor.

     "I know you were planning to sleep here," he sighed. You nodded and kept your eyes on him. You examined his face, he was handsome. You pushed the thoughts of what Jungkook said to the back of your head.

     "Yoongi..." You said. He looked up at you with tired eyes.

     "Come sleep with me," you said patting the bed. Yoongi blinked a couple times.

     "Really? Are you sure it's okay?" he said standing up. He walked to the door and locked it. You nodded and patted the bed. Yoongi climbed in and laid down, pulling the blankets over his shoulders. He turned his back towards you and you laid down and put your arm over him, nuzzling your face in his hair. You then put your leg over his legs and you both drifted into a deep sleep.