♡ Mine. ♡

You sigh as you walked out of bedroom. Jungkook was still asleep. You trudged to the kitchen to get some ice water when there was a knock at your door.

You make your way to the door and slowly open it, rubbing your eyes. It's Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Hey, we need to talk to you," they say, and you let them in. They take a seat on your couch and you sit down in the chair next to them.

"So, whats up?" You say. Namjoon looked at Yoongi who glanced to the floor, playing with his thumbs. You stared at Yoongi who eventually looked up at you.

"Is everything okay?" You ask. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and then sighed.

"So, you know that we are in a group together and signed under a contract with BigHig," he begins and you nod your head.

"Well, there is a section in the article that talks about relationships and such," Namjoon continues. Your heart starts beating quickly. Yoongi stares at you, watching your expression.

"In one part, it says that none of us can have a girlfriend or be in any sort of relationship, wether it's sexual or not, if you know what I mean." Namjoon finishes.

"So...I can't be with Jungkook?" You gulp. Your heart felt heavy and your knees felt week. Namjoon pulled you into a hug, but you dont hug back. Jungkook then walks out of your room, and sees you upset. You immedialty run to him and hug him tightly, never wanting to let go. He looked at you with a confused look on his face.

"Jungkook, I love you no matter what happens. No matter who or what tears us apart, I will forever and always love you." You cry into his shirt. He pulls you away and has a confused look on his face.

"What? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, looking towards the hyungs.

"We told her about the contract..." Yoongi said. Jungkook then looked worried.

"Please don't tell the manager," Jungkook said. He hugged you and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I don't think you guys understand. I'm in love with (y/n). She makes me smile when I don't want to and she lights up my whole world. When I see her, my stomach twists and turns. When I touch her, I get all hot. When I even just hear her name, my mind goes blank and I only think about her. Please don't take her away from me by telling the manager. She is my world and I can't be without her. I love her so much. Please hyungs," Jungkook said, his eyes watering.

His words touched your heart and you couldn't believe what he had just said. You just stared at him, your heart beating out of your chest. He looked at you and smiled, which made you blush and look away.

You walked into the kitchen and decided to start breakfast. As you cooked, you thought about so much.

What if I couldn't be with Jungkook? Would I still be able to see him? Would I still be able to see the rest of the boys? Would I still love him? Would he still love me? What if he found a new girl? What if he forgets me?

At that, you broke, but silently. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you flipped the pancakes. You put your hand over your mouth to prevent all sounds from escaping. You quickly wiped the tears away. Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi were all still talking in the living room.

You finished breakfast and served them.

"Alright, we won't tell the manager, but if you get caught, you better know that you'll be in a world of hell, as this could ruin your career," Namjoon said.

Ruin his career?!

You sped into the living room and handed the boys their plates and say down.

"Jungkook, if being with me risks you losing what you have worked so hard for, then forget me and work harder, I don't want to be the one who ruins everything for you," you say.

Yes, it does break your heart, but you know it's the right thing to do. Jungkook just sat silently. Namjoon and Yoongi sit in awe with the pancakes.

"Are they good?" You ask. Yoongi quickly nodded his head and Namjoon pointed at them.

"Best pancakes I've ever had!" Namjoon mumbled, with pancake pieces falling out of his mouth. You smiled and blushed and glanced at Jungkook. He was eating his pancakes, thinking hard.

"I love you so much Jungkook, but this is what's best for you," you say. He quickly stood up and grabbed your wrist.

"No." He said harshly, looking at the ground. Your eyes wandered up and down his body.

"No, I'm not letting you go. I can't stand the thought of someone else kissing you, touching you, fucking you.... loving you." Jungkook said looking into your eyes.

"You're mine and that will never change" Jungkook said, pulling you close. Namjoon and Yoongi just stared at the both of you in shock, and you stared back at them.