♡ Forgiveness ♡

When 11:30 rolled around you debated whether you should text Yoongi or not. You decided not to, you didn't want anything to do with them for a couple days. You turned on your t.v and flipped through channels, but couldn't find anything to watch so you went to bed.

     A few days had passed and you hadn't spoke or made contact with any of the boys.

     You woke up and went to check your mail, but when you opened your door, you had a beautiful surprise. It was a huge bouquet of roses and a teddy bear. The bear was holding a card, sealed in a yellow envelope with your name beautifully written across it. You picked the items up and went inside. You quickly opened the card.

     To my beloved (y/n),
I'm sorry to be so annoying, but I hate not seeing you. I miss you so much baby, and I hope you still love me. I can't wait until the day I get to see you again. I love you beautiful. -Jeon Jungkook <3

     You smiled at the card and roses and teddy bear. You loved him and it was time to get over what happened. He doesn't like that girl, even then boys said so and he clearly still wants to be with you.

     You change out of your pajamas and put on some jeans and white shirt with a light pink jacket over top. You slipped your converse on and headed towards the door, making your way to the Bangtan Dorm.

     When you arrived there, you knocked and waited for an answer. Suddenly the door opened revealing Jin. His eyes went wide in shock and smile crawled upon his face.

     "Who is it?" You heard Jimin yell. He came to the door and screamed your name. You laughed and hugged them both and went inside.

     "JUNGKOOK!!! (Y/N) IS HERE!" Jimin yelled. You heard footsteps from upstairs and you glanced towards the stairs and see Jungkook standing on one, staring at you. You smiled at him and held your arms out. He ran to you and embraced you so tight. Your legs wrapped around his waist. You pulled away and kissed him in which he returned the kissed.

     "I've missed you so fucking much!" Jungkook said, putting you down. You still held onto him. You placed your hands on his cheeks and stroked his cheeks with your thumbs, staring into his eyes.

     "I love you, Jungkook," you said, a tear slipping out of the corner of your eye. He hugged you once again and you felt more people hugging you. Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok all hugged you, one big group hug with the boys. You felt so happy and warm inside.

     "How about we all go out for lunch" Jin suggested. It was already 11:45 so you all nodded and the boys went to change. Yoongi was the first one done. He came out of his room and hugged you.

     "Its so good to see you" he mumbled into your hair. You smiled.

     "Its good to see you too Yoongi"

     After lunch, you and Jungkook decided to spend the rest of the day together. You went bowling, saw movie, shopping, went roller skating. Then you guys went for dinner at a small diner. Jungkook showed you to the booth you sat at and ordered drinks. He smirked at you.

     "You know what we haven't done in a while?" He said still smirking, lust filled his eyes. You blushed as you already knew the answer. You both quickly finished your dinner and Jungkook payed. You rushed to your car and started driving home with Jungkook in the passenger.