♡ Sex ♡

Jungkook removed his shirt and his pants, leaving his underwear on. He just stared at you. His eyes looking at every inch of your body, smirking at the lingerie you picked. You blushed and covered your face with the hand you had free.

"Don't be shy baby, you look so beautiful," he said, his hands trailing up and down your body. You uncovered you face to see an innocent smile but you knew behind that innocent smile, was a sex god.

"I'm such a lucky guy," he said still examining you. You bit your lip and he leaned down to kiss you.

Your lips moved in sync with each other and his tongue enters your mouth. You moan a little and you can feel him smile through the kiss. His lips moved down to your neck, kissing and sucking on it. You tilted your head so he could have more access. He then cuffed your other hand and slowly sat back up. He removed all your clothing items and threw them to the floor. You quickly closed your legs and turned your head in embarrassment. He placed his hands on your knees and spread your legs, moving his hands up and down the inner parts of your thighs.

"Why are you so nervous? I've seen you naked before" he said.

"I know, but I just feel shy," you say avoiding eye contact. He brought his face closer to yours and turned your chin to meet his eyes, but you didnt make contact.

"Please look at me? You're so gorgeous and your eyes are so beautiful, I could stare into them all day and night" he said, making your heart flutter.

You give in and meet Jungkooks eyes, which were filled with love. You were mesmerized by them. He leaned down and pecked your lips and cheeks and nose and forehead.

"I just love you so much (y/n)" He said as he continued kissing every where.

He grabbed the whipped cream off the night stand and sprayed a line from the middle of your breast to your belly button. He placed his hands on your hips and stuck his tongue out, pressing it against your stomache. He began dragging his tongue up, sucking the whipped cream up as he moved. It sent shivers down your spine and goosebumps on your arms.

When he reached the middle of your breasts, he licked it up and then moved his tongue to your nipple. He sucked on it, causing you to moan, flicking it with his tongue. He then moved to the next one and did the same thing, playing with it in his mouth. You let out a long soft moan. He looked at you and smirked. He then sent his hand down to your middle and he started rubbing it and sliding his finger up and down, while kissing your neck. You leaned your head back, keeping your legs still partially closed.

"Baby, I wanna touch you, be able to feel every part of you... open your legs more, for me?" Jungkook said, and you obeyed slowly spreading your legs. Jungkook smiled and thanked you. He was just so handsome. He continued kissing and sucking on your neck, but his fingers did more. He slowly slipped one finger and you arched your back in pleasure. He then started moving his finger in and out of you. Then he stuck another one in and went in and out.

"Jungkook~" you moaned his name, causing him to pick up the pace.

You bit your lip and clenched your fists. He looked at you and smiled, then he pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth, sucking all the juice off.

He then brought his face down to your already wet area and kissed your inner thighs, leaving you with chills. You felt his hot breathe tickle you and soon his tongue was exploring you in a whole new way.

"Fuck Jungkook" you moaned. He licked and sucked and kissed and made you feel amazing. Your wrapped his legs around his head, pulling him closer.

"Jungkook, I'm going to-" you started saying but he stopped.

He trailed his tongue up your torso, to your neck and then to your mouth, which he stuck his tongue in. You moaned into his mouth. He uncuffed one of your hands and you placed it on his chest and dragged it down to his abs, stopping it at the hem of his boxers. You pulled on them and took a peek inside, and bit your lip, glancing at his eyes.

He took his underwear off and you gropped his member. Sliding your hand up and down his hard on. You licked your hand so it could slide easier and began to go faster. He scooted his body closer to you, and you it into your mouth. You suck and move him in and out of your mouth. He placed both hands on your breasts, his head facing the ceiling, eyes shut tight.

"Damn, that's feels so good," he moaned, squeezing at your breasts. You sucked harder, moving in and out faster. He started moving his hips, thrusting in and out, mouth-fucking you. He pulled out and leaned down to kiss you aggressively. Your tongue entered his mouth and he sucked on it, causing you to let a loud moan escape. He re cuffed your hand, and put the condom on, rubbing the tip along the slit and then he slowly entered. You winced in pain. Jungkook started moving faster and you moaned his name, making him go a little faster.

"It's so fucking sexy when you moan my name," Jungkook said, holding your hips.

"Jungkook, faster," you pleaded, but he didn't pick up the pace. He smirked.

"Jungkook-ah, please baby...go faster," you whined. He started thrusting faster and faster. You leaned your head back and bit your lip. He moaned and started pumping into you faster and faster. The bed was squeeking and hitting the wall, causing a small dent. But that didnt stop Jungkook. He kept going faster and harder and deeper.

"Jungkook I'm cumming," you moaned and he moaned in response. You arched your back and threw your head against the bed. Not long after, Jungkook came too.

"Y/n), fuck," He moaned as he squeezed your breast hard. He pounded into you hard once more. He pushed in and out a couple more times and then he pulled out completely, and fell on the bed next to you.

You both were breathing heavy and Jungkook turned to face you and you faced him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you close to him. Your breasts were pressed against his chest and your legs your intertwined with his. You placed your hand on his cheek and used your thumb to stroke his cheek.

"I am just so in love with you," he whispered, placing his hand on your butt, pulling you even closer.

"I am so in love with you too, Jungkook," you replied, closing your eyes snuggling your face in the crook of his neck. He rested his head on yours and fell asleep along with you.