The Game We Can Never Stop Playing

She got a new boyfriend. He learned this because the boy had eyes, and he knew how to watch. He didn't act like if things didn't happen like a lot of people liked to do.
She told him almost three weeks later, and the boy saw something different about this time. She looked different, felt different.
The guy realized she was in love.
His cracked even more, more than it had the month before when she had said that she only wanted a friend.
He also noticed the way she looked at her boyfriend. It was like if she was found in a sea of darkness, and that guy was her light, to guide her through the darkness.
And even more, he didn't come to hate her new boyfriend. He seemed like a nice guy. They even talked from time to time. The boy only went hating himself, for not being able to control himself.
Yet, the girl acted like if she hadn't known about his feelings, and that hurt him even more. She must've speculated that he would grow out of her, but everyone was always wrong of the boy. They waited stuff from him he knew he would never do.
The girl talked to the boy about her relationship. About how he was one of those as strong as Hercules, yet he was a soft dude and funny. She even went to tell the boy about their problems, or for advice. Like the good friend people saw him to be, he helped her. And every word of help that came out of his mouth was a jaged knife pulled from his throat.
He felt like he was inside a box, and the cruel magician was sticking blades throuhg it, hoping none of them would go through the boy. But his aim wasn't good. The boy bled and bled and bled, but no one ever noticed, only those close to him, to whom he told everything, but even those didn't know how to help him.
He was lost, alone in this.

A/N
Please pardon the FOB/P!ATD chapter titles