Fangs and Fur

( Edited version )

Groaning I stretch, my body slumps forward as I sit on the edge of my bed.
Cold arms wrap around my waist, chapped lips pressing against my neck.

"Morning- do we have to go to school"

I chuckle, the adorable sleep-drunk vampire whines to stay in bed.
I kiss his forehead, his shaggy blonde hair a mess.

"Yes we do- remember, we must be an example to the pack and coven, Im getting ready now, don't be to late alright"

He just mumbles as he snuggles into the bed, I take a quick shower before getting dressed and drive to school.

Once I arrive- I notice Diego still hasn't gotten a new locker, so he will end up being late.

I just know it.

I take my seat for my first class, just me and my books.

I don't bother to look up as people begin to enter, only the casual greeting here and there to pack mates.

I hear the teacher speak up about a new student, looking up I see cotton candy pink hair with the amazing blue eyes.

Diego, is it possible to have another mate?

I've heard that this large family of shifters had a few that had two mates- it's the pink haired boy, right?

You feel the pull to him too.

I was the first in my pack to have a vampire mate, now I'm the first in my pack to have two mates.

My eyes stay trained on him, his hair covers his eyes- until he looks up as Diego enters.

What am I gonna do about him-

Shaking my head with a smile as he rushes to his seat, he never is on time.

------Diego pov-----

After Marco left for school I slowly got ready, before heading out the door I sling my bag on my shoulder.
I sprint through the woods- thankfully the school is close to the tree line.

My locker is still not fixed so I head to the office, as I spoke with the woman a throat clearing intrupts us.
Looking over I notice the blue eyes, then his soft face.

Just as he is ready to leave his eyes meet mine, his voice filled with irritation.

"It's rude to stare"

Oops-

I turn to the woman, her smile never wavering.

"We will pick this up another day"

Quickly I get to my class, brushing off the old man ss I take my seat.

Once he finishes rambling- I and Marco check on our new mate, as our hands touch his shoulders he jumps.

"Hello?"

We both grin down at his soft face, his dark lashes thick.
Marco takes his class sheet, his eyes running over it carefully before he grins.

"We share classes, let one of us escort you to the class we share"

He has to accept- he has too, but those blue eyes roll as he stands up with this ratty old backpack.

"No thanks- I think I'm good"

He rips the paper away from Marco before walking out, Marco let's a small whimper out as he looks to me.
I kiss his nose, my thumb rubbing his cheek.

"It's alright- keep that chin up, you are next in line to be alpha"

He nods- his sad smile breaking me, I peck his lips before heading for our next class.