Telling All

( edited )

Weekend, thank goddess.

No school, No homework to worry about.

I glare down at my zipper, my skinny jeans not wanting to zip up or button.

'How? I'm only like a month along, not even a whole month!'

I sigh as I kick my pants off, I reach for my regular jeans before pulling them on my slightly pudgy self.
Slipping on a blank black tee I look in the mirror, I groan at my boring clothing.

"Just had to have the ability to grown little people in me- should I just set fire to my band tees and skinny jeans now?"

I sigh, I pull on my beanie to hide my messy hair.

'Hopefully, I don't look too bad, pregnancy glow? Yeah that's sweat'

Slipping on my shoes I exit my apartment, I turn to leave after locking it when I bump into my landlady.

"Halo, Darling, what did I tell you? Mint helps settle the stomach as honey gives your body sugar, oh! If you are headed over to the pack land please stop by this house- it's just lovely, especially for a family"

I nod, smiling at her before leaving.

Something I didn't know till just a few days ago, Goose is a witch- and works for the pack as well.

I get on my bike, ready to face the whole pack again- ready to see Judas again.

Maybe having the ability to carry children is a good thing, being around kids grounds me- keeps my sane.

I slow to a stop as I reach the packhouse, again I leave my bike by a tree.

Before I can move I have two small arms wrapping around my legs, looking down I smile at the sweet face of judas.
His blond hair flicks back as his blue eyes meet mine, the biggest smile plastered across his face.

"Luna! I'm so happy to see you! I missed you so much"

I pick him up, his cute chubby cheeks rubbing my neck as he nuzzled in.
I carry him into the house where I met Marco, he kisses my cheek before dragging me to the back yard.

I frown as I look at the blackened grass, my frown gets Diegos' attention.

"Hello love, come this way, you have people to meet"

I use judas as a shield, hiding my slightly extended stomach from others.

"Mother, this is Halo- we meant to introduce the two of you last time he was over, but plans had- changed"

Marco speaks, his mother smiles- her graying hair and smile lines making her seem softer.

"I'm very happy to welcome you to the family, just call me mother"

She gives some a hug, just as she pulls away I speak.

"Thank you, I make no promises when it comes to fire, especially now since I haven't got the best control over my emotions"

She goes to question but judas beats her to it, his sweet voice like chimes.

"Luna, why is your belly bigger?"

I look towards mother before looking to judas, multiple sets of eyes are on me as I answer him.

"Well, I have a baby in my belly"

He smiles brightly before he speaks up again, his words bringing tears to my eyes.

"So you are going to be a Baba? You will be a great one! Baby is so lucky, three daddies- one is an angel!"