Surprise

WARNING KNOWING MY READERS YOU WILL NEED A BOX OF TISSUES

---- Dax POV ----

Today me,halo,Diego and ,Marco are heading over to Milo's old pack ... he doesn't know ...

When we parked many pack members greatest us even ... the Luna ...." hello ! alpha Marco ! pleasure to meet you ! were is your mate ? " She asks as her mate the alpha walks over ... Trying to hold back a growl ..." hello Luna and alpha stone ...this is my mate halo and my other mate Diego " he then kisses there cheeks ... making the woman's eyes grow huge " now we are here because my beta's mate is milo ... your son ... milo wants his daughter back .. the one you kept for your self alpha stone ......you kept her after you kicked him out ... " The alpha growls ...

ok I'm done ... I step forward growling " I want her .... now you bastard .... how could you beat and RAPE your mates son ?! " He growls louder but the Luna slaps him " stop we don't need them being around our pack any longer ... just give her to them ... she just screams at us any way " the alpha huffs " fine ! get the brat !!" I growl at him again

Soon a cute little girl is brought to me ..she is crying and kicking the woman holding her .... I take her from the woman and she quiets down and looks at me .... " Hi there sweetie ... you ready to go home ? " She just yawns snuggling in my arms ... I flip the alpha off then walk to the car head held high ....

When we got to there house I was the first to go in ... I saw milo with a purple haired judas coloring in a pet coloring book ... " Milo ... look who I got ..." he looks over at me ... and his eyes water as he walks to me slowly ... he then touches her face gently .... as if he was going to break her ... " Zoe ... my baby ... " I hand her to him and he just stares at her ... she starts to giggle and he smiles as tears slip down his face ....

" She's so tiny " he mutters .." she pretty " judas states as he stands by us ... just staring at Zoe ..." judas leave them alone baby ... can you go help you papa's in the kitchen ? " Halo asks his son as he put the twins in the play pin " I don't wanna momma ! I wanna play with Zoe " halo sighs and milo smiles " halo it's alright ...hey judas I don't want my daughter being around bad boys ... are you a good boy ?" he nods then he looks at halo and sighs " ok I go help papas ..." he then runs to the kitchen ... So funny.... " you three stay for dinner " halo says and milo smiles " ok ... thanks " halo nods smiling then goes to check on the alphas " I .. I can't thank you enough ... " I hear him whisper as he hugs Zoe

" You don't need to thank me at all ... " I say as I rub Zoe's hand as she giggles as we just play with her and love on her ..after dinner judas played with Zoe ... I love how he is being gentle but ... he's getting to close to my baby ... I know there pups but still ...

----------- halo POV ----------

After a bit Dax and them left ... and we were left to relax cause the kids are asleep .... it's funny ... people call is kids ...yet we have kids .,.

" I've gotta gotta go help out with patrol tonight ... I will be back in a few hours " Marco says as he gets up " ok " Diego says I look up at him and smile " be safe "

After years of taking care of my self I had become distant ... but then my mates brought me back ...

I woke up around midnight to Diego crying ... " Diego ? .." He looks to me his eyes holding pain ... as he holds out phone ..." th the hospital just called ... "

I thought I had fallen then for them ... fallen in love ....but one call .... that one call made me realize that I had not fallen yet ... but I am now ...

When we got to the hospital we ran to Marco's room ..... only to find nurses and doctors frantic ,.. and in panic as they worked to get his heart started ..." daddy ? " Judas cries seeing Marco's pale body ... I could feel my heart aching as his would not come back to life ...

When the doctors shook their heads and wrote in there charts ... I knew he was gone for good ... so was apart of me ,...

We stay in the hall letting judas cry for his father ... the twins ... two small to understand ... they sleep peacefully ... A pack member walks towards us with his head hanging low ,... he takes a shaky deep breath before he speaks ... " Luna ... alpha .. I'm so very sorry ... alpha Marco ... he .. he protected me and my little brother ... this was supposed to be an easy run ... like every night ...b but ... th that man was powerful ... he came out if nowhere ... I I'm so sorry ... I I should have protected him ! he was more important ! " He cries ... half way thru he had called to his knees ... I am still Luna ... I have to take care of the pack ...

" He was the alpha .... his job is to protect the pack and lead it .... he was doing what he knew was right ... you and your brother are young warriors ...you need to see what my mate saw .... he saw your strength ,.. your wisdom .... and you have a lot of heart ,... he protected that .... " He nods still crying ... I my self am with holding tears ..... " Luna .... alpha Diego ... I won't fail you ! I won't let alpha matco's death be for nothing I will get stronger and find that bastard and kill him ! " I smile " that's sweet ... now go on home ... you said you had a lil brother ? he saw what happened to didn't he ? he will want comfort right now " He nods and slowly leaves ....

I hand the twins to Diego and walk to the bathroom ... I shut and lock the door .... I let out a breath as the tears start to fall ..... I slide down the door and sit there crying ...

I'm lost .... I'm falling ,.. but I have to keep my self from crashing ,.. because I have Diego ... and my three babies ... I can't leave them ..... I won't ....

I'm sorry my loves Q^Q no hate me