My baby

Five days.

It's been five whole days since Judas was taken, the tunnels switch around hourly and we can't break them.

I was sent shopping to distract me, but every toy and cute outfit breaks my heart.

Mom, Marcos mother who only goes by mom, and Mavis are with me- along with Dax.

"Dear, you have been holding onto that coloring book and staring off for quite a bit"

I look to Mavis, her ruby eyes relaxing me as she reminds me of her son, Diego.

"Sorry, I was just thinking"

Her soft hands along with Mom's rub my arms, both resting their heads on my shoulders.

"They will find him, but you sir, needed to get away because you are running your self mad! Trying to find a pattern to the tunnels, when we don't believe there is one, you need to think of yourself and the little one growing in you, okay?"

I nod my head, a small smile as I relax a bit- until Dax scares me.

"Look, Halo! Big brother shirt to match this cute little hat that says baby!"

I chuckle as he runs loose in our third store, him more excited to shop then I am.

Judas will help me pick books to read, and help me pick blankets and toys.

As we check out I begin to feel dizzy, I grip the counter as my legs wobble.

I begin to black out, my body heavy and tired.
Soon- or at least I believe to be soon, I wake up as our car is pulling to a stop.

"My dear, are you alright? You gave us a fright back there, I guess your body was just to drained to endure a shopping trip"

I nod, giving a short apology for passing out and scaring them.

As Dax helps me get put of the car my body freezes, wild hair and tired eyes- the little body looks to me with tears.

------- Judas P.o.v ----------

I take in a sharp breath as a kick to the ribs jolts me awake, groaning I look up to the dark and tall man.
He drops a slice of meat on to the mattress before smirking, as I nibble the slimy and salty meat I hear his footsteps head to the wall of bars.

Just as he places his key in to lock it he spins around, shouts and hissing echoes down the dark tunnel.
He rushes down the tunnel just as growls are heard, his shadow disappears quickly before I move.

I wriggle my wrist free of the cold chain, fur covering my body as I fall to all fours.

Not everyone shifts at my age, but not all of them have been put in a cell.

I push the door open, the keys falling to the ground after the door slams back shut.

Rushing down the tunnel the shouting gets stronger, but so do the growls.

Just as I turn a corner I let a bark out, my Daddy scoops me up in his arms- his red eyes kinda of blurring as he smiles.

I look over to see Papa and a few other vampires, they took out the tall man, but the bad one isn't here- bad man who took me.

"Judas, you phased? Oh sweet boy- let's get you out of here"

I muzzle into his chest, I want to sleep- but I need to see Baba.

We wait at home, waiting for Baba to get home from spending time with Gran and Granny.

I look up when a car pulls up, Baba steps out with such sleepy eyes.